Reviews for Divine Ranmadies
Duke Bonez chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Awesome. I laughed my pants of reading this thing.

...crap I have to go find new pants now. Thanks a lot.

]. Love your stories. They just portray the coincidences of life so well. Well not coincidences maybe but... Rei's conspiracy theories? Amy suggesting the harvest ritual of transdimensional travel? I can just picture it happening...and then I start to laugh. Of course then I run out of breath. Who knew that reading was actually a cardiovascular exercise?

Anyway - thanks for writing. You should do it more. And post it so I can laugh some more ].
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
This is ridiculous! Of course, it was meant to be... What an exercise in absurdity.

I loved it.

Mike
Lord Yenma chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This is hilarious! It should be kept going.
RahienSorei chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
hahaha this fic is great! MORE!

Please keep on writing!
Max Knight chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH CONTINUE YOUR FIC ! BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAH
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
You really caught my attention with this story. Seeing the last time it was updated, I was sorry when it came to an end. I hope you haven't given up on it 'cause it's very good.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
So why did the guardian want to find Ranma and fight

him anyway?

"Nah," she said finally. "I do that to the

real thing back home every morning already."

LOL!

Akane is the unholy one? I thought it was going to

be Happosai!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
That was insane! *grin*

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the to

talk to Luna? Usagi's cat?
Gopu chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
Great story. Are you ever going to update?
Dyad Roth chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
Hi just read this story after reading your other ranma story. both VERY nice but the humor factor and good writing in this one is utterly perfect. keep up the good work.

ps i want one of those beany panda dolls that screams and begs for it life!
Gamemac64 chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
...I'm speechless...in a good way though.
Jake Eclipse chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Very weird and confusing but good none the less
HomerNet chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
While understandably not "Dante's Inferno," I felt the second chapter really needed more of a dramatic feel (Ranma learning lessons and facing *real* challenges) while still making it funny.

I really liked the first chapter and the introduction of the goddesses though. Well written.

*** out of a possible 5

HomerNet

The Ranma 1/2 Expressway

homernet
Wyrm chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Gah! This is one of the weirdist fics I've read in a while. What the hell are you smoking?
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
NICENICENICE! Be interesting to see Skuld's reaction to the demonic version of Mallet-Sama!