Reviews for Digimon Tamers: The Next Level
Tracytron 54321 chapter 4 . 4/30
You're making one idiotic mistake...

LEOMON WAS RESERECTED PEE BRAIN DONT YOU REMEMBER THE WHOLE DIGIMON CANT DIE THING -_-
MicSham chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Pls update! Want 2 know more! Luv ur story there! Good story!
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
If only you would complete this...
viximonplease chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please keep righting
VriskaFanGirl chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Why the fuck am I still lost at the end? Oh maybe cuz it's not finished! I'm glad I'm not the only one in 2012 that want chapter 26 or maybe even like chapter 30 or something. Last time I read this story was when I was in sixth grade. Please full the ford in a bisexual girl's heart by posting another chapter or ten.
mujoona chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Say┼Źnara, keigu hatobureka
hatobureka chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
im on chpt 7 and to tell the truth i wish takate had used the v1 then renamon would be the only one back and she and rika would be able to do w.e they wanted and be an awesom fanfic of their own story

but then again im kind of crazy and dislike if not hate takato (i only truly loath ryo but thats a different story)

btw WRITE MORE DIGIMON RENUKI
hatobureka chapter 25 . 4/27/2012
WRITE MORE OF THIS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
mujoona chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS ALSO DONT YOU FUCKING DARE KILL RENAMON IT WAS SCARY ENEUGH THE FIRST TIME WHEN SHE JUST FAKE DIED
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
OMG dude! Bomb ass story here! Cliff hangers kill! jkjk Really awesome story I cant wait to read more. Plz update soon! I beg of you!
Roshiyu chapter 25 . 12/11/2007
Definitely an interesting read. One I wish would be continued, truth be told.
ken chapter 25 . 7/1/2007
Awsome, I just found this story last night. D-bands, Hypnos secretly trying to take over both the real and digital worlds, Yamaki fired from Hypnos and secretly helping the tamers, Rika and Renamon a couple, Kazu and Gaurdramon with a Mega form, and the list goes on.

What's next, the tamers being able to turn into their digimon's various forms using the special cards Shibuimi(sp?) made for them?

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what happens next.
VoidPheonix chapter 25 . 1/19/2006
Wohoo yay i'm so glad you posted again i can't wait to read more i really love your story and look forward to reading more _
Ark the Ancient chapter 24 . 10/18/2005
wow, this story is stupendous... UPDATE PLZ FOR GOD'S SAKE! AH!
TheeBycth chapter 24 . 9/4/2005
this is soo good! i love it! the only thing i dont like is the rikuXrenamon. im not into digimon likeing their tamers stories...but other than that, this story is working out well...update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »