Reviews for Operation Vulnerable Guy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Was playing my 3DS copy and saw the skit one thing led to another and to here. It is funny how accurate the personifications are

Well done!
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Do it Nat, you know you want to.
Ep1cShad0w chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Okay I think I have an idea of what pace you see Guy getting over his phobia now. From what I an tell this is a year and a half or more after the game since Natalia is comfortable enough to consider other guys without feeling regretful about Asch and since Guy didn’t end up against a wall when Natalia kissed him the events in “How Far” don’t seem like too much of a stretch.

Again I’m finding it hard to actually criticize anything in here… I kind of wonder what Anise is doing there though. I could assume that she was visiting the colonel or doing business with the emperor but otherwise I would expect her to be in Daath rather than attending a ball made to marry off Guy. Of course it is fully plausible that Jade let information about the event slip, causing Anise to rush over in hopes of being Guy's chosen bride. I could see her doing that. Either way I think that needs a bit of explanation.
Fathskie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A sweet GuyNat one shot Natalia is OOC, of course, but I don't mind at all
redlox2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hehe Anise is so freaking funny sometimes!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Anise and her so called operations,LOL.

Though i felt Natalia is slightly OOC,i enjoy the story.

The best part is Anise,though
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story. I love Guy and Natalia's closeness here. It's very in-line with the game, which always showed the respect and affection they have for each other, even only as friends. The quick touches of humor and melancholy were right in character, and I like Anise's little scene at the end.

I also like that you didn't make it sappy - the tentativeness felt like a good balance for all the other moods in this scene.

Crit:

Occasionally, the writing feels uneven, like you're flipping between Guy's point of view and Natalia's.

Also: "Oh. Oh no." Maybe it wasn't her place to tell him... That was confusing, I couldn't tell at first who was speaking.
ionizable chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
also your personality seems ridiculously lovely.

...

LOL SRSLY, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I DON'T FANGIRL LIKE THIS NORMALLY
Kiana Black chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
cute! :)
Hina chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Aw! That was SO cute TvT

*wants more*

hehehe xD Poor anise, though.
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Very sweet. :)
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow - cute oneshot! Felt so believeable!
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aww, how cute! Great job staying with the true personalities of the characters too! _
Trinity chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was a lot of adorable, and whee-e-e-e-e-e, it makes me all fuzzy inside. Great one!
ami chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
ahwawawa. This is too cute for words. Guy being jealous of Asch for the attention of the princess. It's totally real and there in my mind. Cute and adorable hopefully the kiss was worth the wait in the end.