Reviews for Uncontrolled
Regin chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hello,

I just stumbled across your story and wanted to ssay thanks for writting it. I'll be sure to check out your profile page for any more. keep up the good work ;)

M. Scragz
Zehel chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Hey

cool story! Are you going to continue it? I would love to read more!

Zehel;)
linnfromia chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
great beginning - very disorienting (in the right way) nightmare, and I love how Bella/(ahem - YOU) recognize that Jasper could have if he had truly wanted to. Wow. And Bella tempting him is very strong.
anushca chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
It is an intriguing story. I am glad you are working on it. I am anxious to read more of it. And, yes, your Jasper is special! Thanks
evllds chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
I like the story. It has a great plot and I hope you continue to write it.
Mombailey chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
...hm...WONDERFUL!WONDERFUL!WONDERFUL! Love the relationship developing between B and J. He just needed a little confidence:) Also love that I have NO IDEA where this is going! You had me at hello;)
Mombailey chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Wow! I am so in love with this story. I think you've opened a side to Jasper that SM should have explored more. He's a beautiful character and you've done an eloquent job setting things up for us...love tired and pissed Bella:) Bravo!
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Wow! This is one fascinating fanfic!

I'm interested to see what happens next... and when the Jaspella relationship develops.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

PO85
lisa chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
LUV IT! i really like how they havent just hopped straight into bed and there is still hesitation. please keep going!
anewfan chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I've been looking for something like this for so long. Thank you for creating it. Please continue. Its wonderful... please please. More more.
Tuggy08 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
That Was Great!

Update Soon Please!
malicia-evil chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
is a very good story

I'm in a hurry to read more

kiss
pavlovsbell11 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I really love this, please update again soon!
holla8910 chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
AW hes falling in love with bella! :D