Reviews for She Only Steals Diamonds: Songfic Way We Get By
FYI, ban hammer has been dropping for lyric infringements lately.
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 3/19
Posting material that is protected by copyright is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
If you did not write the words yourself, you cannot legally or ethically post them. Please removed all materials that you copied from another writer and post only your own original work.
DesertedMirage chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You did a great job with this. It fits so well into your story. This is part of the climax of Max's obsession with winning Terry over. She's reckless and having the time of her life.

"A few people at a table near her tree were watching her. She hadn’t a care in the world, so she made a scary face at them. After discussing it, they nervously got up and moved to another table. This brought a new round of laughs."

LOL.

Still one of my fav lines in history!

Long live "She Only Steals Diamonds!"
bubbles1711 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Max was a little crazy...Hehe will you be doing a story to this? I like it alot:*)