Reviews for Lost Soul to Vampire
ScarecrowReaper chapter 5 . 5/7
(Shakes his head) Another intersting fanfic left high and dry I tsukune very shikamaru like personality I would like him to have ended up with inner moka especially if this story had followed anime storyline plus I like that inner moka has already kissed tsukune TWICE so far it's inner moka in lead never really liked on how they ended anime they tsukune too much of jerk at times ESPICALLY with leading the other girls on and not asking inner moka if she was ok with being sealed again.
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
A SHAME that this story seems to be abandon or dead also wish someone would adopt it I want see more of this tsukune especially his interactions with inner moka PLEASE UPDATE.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Love the story, please don't let it die.

Please update soon.
The dirty ripper chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I have a question. Why is it that all the good stories are unfinished and old?

T.D.R.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
why don't u update it. it is an interesting story.
jmun chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
I like your story, and how you changed a lot of things, and make it work. Just Hoping you would finish the story.
cecillopezgo chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
nice story just finished reading it hope you will continue writing about it thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Love the story, do keep writing this, very creative and well written
Deadly Thinking chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Hey buddy, still here? Cause it has been about three years...
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Great story so far can't wait for more please update soon
Blckwlf4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
DAMNIT! Azeroth why do u freaking always write good stories like this, but never finish them? How bout finishing this one for christ sake!
Bludwlf 24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon really good story
Xero chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Bro he's ... Evil ... I LIKE IT XD make more chapters :O
Jubzy650 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
THIS..IS...something, Tsukune as a SSS lord of hell! this is how everything should've started
DemonKing537 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Hey demon from hell here to tell you that the story has been great so far please keep going with the story