Reviews for If You Were Gay
Monkeycat31811 chapter 1 . 1/26
this is the best thing ever!
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
LMAO I lol
Intergalactic Asher chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
When I clicked on Twilight/Avenue Q crossovers, I didn't expect anything good. But this was hilarous! Good job.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
XD haha, that was funny. Hahahaha XDXDXD Great job. This song is awesome, I have it on my mp3. Great fic
Samboroo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
How gay can he really be? That, I want to see! :D
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was okay. It was a quick read.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
:D you're right! I mean, I despise Twilight with heart and soul, but I like Alice-and of course she'd put Emmett up to it. Me adores.

"'You better run, Emmett, or I'm going to show you how gay I can really be.'" LOL what does that even mean? _ Edward will pwn Emmett with his sparkly Gary-Stuness?
Violet Haired Faerie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
You like Avenue Q so kudos. But...Emmett and Edward remind you of Rod and Nicky? Ergo they remind you of Bert and Ernie...So Emmett's annoying and Edward's gay...sounds about right. :) chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
haha! emmet would! that last line is a little ominous and creepy. does edward violate emmet?
EjoIsObsessed chapter 1 . 8/20/2009

Lol. That was funny. Who knew that Alice knew about Avenue Q? XD

Haha. Loved it!

And I found it pretty funny at the end since gay guys alot of the time have really big muscles and are probably quite strong. Haha.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Tantamiri chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
oh lol

i have an idea fo you.

do "it sucks to be me"

bryan: carlisle (he got fired)

kate: jessica (she wants boyfriend)

keep rod and nikki

make the chinese girl (idk her name) jane.

gary coleman can figure that one out.

that would be funny.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was hilarious! I heard that song for the first time a few months ago, my cousin is obsessed with Avenue Q
iFanfic369 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LOL edwards gonna show emmett how gay he can be XD
phenophtalein chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Haha, that was so right. I love Twilight and I love Avenue Q. Can it get any better?

Oh please do more Twilight/av. Q crossovers. That would be hilarious.

xx, Julia