Reviews for To Be Without
Sarah Loren chapter 11 . 3/9
Paul's so feisty I love it!
DiscoVamp chapter 7 . 1/26
So Claire's anger in this scene is just ridiculous. If this ever happened to me I'd be a reasonable human - pissed but still reasonable - and ask exactly why I was taken away. I also wouldn't just gloss over the fact my mother mentioned a pedophile - which he technically is since the very definition is a man who is attracted to a child and we can argue all day about it but we both know Claire was going to end up having sex with him sooner or later so why pretend becuase at the very least that just means he's preparing her for a life with him before she's even been in first grade. But whatever, anyone who started reading knew it was going to happen so there's no point. I'm just saying that the mom had a legit excuse because if you had a three year old kid and some guy walked up and said he was going to spend every moment he could with her and possibly marry her in the future you be like oh hell no fuck off. Then you'd get the fuck out of there with the kid when everyone told you it's fine and just let him creep in the kid.
So yeah, the anger at the mom is ridiculous. If Claire was half as smart as you said she was she'd get the full story. But instead you went with hysterical female character who shouts harsh words cliche becuase it was the easiest way to get her to Forks - I just can't help but to be pissed that you tried to turn the mom into a villain when she was just trying to save her child.
Also your make this deal about Claire liking comics and other nerd stuff then immediately have her think how ridiculous Jake and other wolf boy are for fighting over robots - if you've ever had a favorite anything in fandom then you know you'll defend that shit to be end, even if it gets to a point of stupity. So it makes Claires like and dislikes seem like they change for whatever suits the scene.
And the stupid amount of girly moments were Nessie pets her and feels pitty because she doesn't go shopping a lot. Then you feel the need of make Jacob be upset over all the bags he has to carry and all the shops he has to go to until bathing suits are involved and hen he's happy becuase boys right? Always with their one track mind. An it goes on and on hammering home how girls only like shopping and need five purses and six shoes and oh look a new dress. All while the boy groans and moans until sexy clothes are brought up. It's stupid, Jacob has a reason to groan becuase he shouldn't have to do only what Nessie wants. It's like they're both teenagers who havnt grown up and realized what a relationship should be equal on both parts. Nessie's to meiterialistic and demanding while Jacobs overbearing and overprotective.
Also Claire seems like a right prick when she talks sometimes. The way she talked about current TV shows and movies like she was better then them and you'd be crazy for liking them was just such a bitchy thing. I like books too but im not a jerk about not liking them because I understand people like diffrent things.
Claire and Nessie just seem like such bitches to put it bluntly.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 44 . 11/24/2016
Have to ask how they aren't able to have kids. Since part of imprinting is having babies?
vintage flowers chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
Prediction: Willa is Seth's secret girlfriend and she's pregnant.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 44 . 11/19/2016
I love it!
AprilNichole chapter 43 . 6/1/2016
I really love this story and can't wait for the rest of it. :)
BrittanysBee chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
I've come back to this story on and off for a few years now. I can't wait to see it finished. I'm currently rereading it but I did skip to the top of the last chapter just to see if you were going to continue it and saw that you were. Keep up the amazing work :)
rissbenzo chapter 43 . 1/20/2016
nice chapter
dvilleza chapter 43 . 1/19/2016
Inwardly screaming incoherent happy noises at a happy ending... The fluffy fluff is fantastic, good read. Thank you!
Sogreat chapter 43 . 1/19/2016
Oh my god an update! *shockedemojitimesinfinity! I loved reading about your Quil and Claire! Thanks so much for posting and please let us/me not wait so much for the end! Xx
YaleAceBella12 chapter 43 . 1/19/2016
Please write more...
Guest chapter 42 . 12/17/2015
This story is disgusting! It's horrible how Claire treats her mom, who was only trying to protect her. She is right imprinting is horrible. It's basically childgrooming and her dad was ok with it. Just fucking disgraceful
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 42 . 3/17/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
EdenLahote chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
I loved the ending it made my heart swell up. Lol I love Quil and Claire
SapphireRoyal chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
First I want to say that I've been following your story from the beginning and I'm really happy that you're writing again!

I think the continuing story you have is good but this chapter felt very rushed and it seems like story is being told rather than shown.

I really appreciate your story and the fact that you are continuing it for your faithful readers :)
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »