Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
54 chapter 44 . 1/28
I was honestly really into this story at first, but now it's getting repetitive and rather boring. Please, no more Ron and Hermione!
54 chapter 43 . 1/28
Too much Ron and Hermione! It's too lovey dovey. I would like to see more of Harry, you know, the hero of the wizarding world.
AdamHeatherly chapter 55 . 11/16/2016
Hows there a yule ball without a triwizard tournament
AdamHeatherly chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Lol i often joke about wishing wb saw some of the stories on here but i bet heyman would kick himself reading this chapter luna and rolf
Meeting at newts house would be awesome connective tissue
AdamHeatherly chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Wanna hear something funny all this time I thought you were British I have no earthly idea why now lol
jlsnc0331983 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
My fourth time reading this one. Such an awesome storyline and it is on point. Love the closeness between Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
what happened harry fall in love with hermione new beginning have become
only found in stories library continue this much couple few wedding day
for the next time start but will need more new honeymoon story so pretty
of course harry said that beautful princess hermione asking her married
only hope you will marry you said like it harmony this magically before
have pregnant you must push big one come on mirale boy child harry hold
hermione seeing have hold baby be welcomed next year old christmas list
the house only pretty all story much start himself then is ideas for shop
many dress is blue and white and golden adopted this name little harry james magic work with her beauty and father
bethanyarthur89 chapter 57 . 8/8/2015
swimming? in November? in the UK? theyre gonna be blue when they're done... otherwise, love the story, been too long since I got lost in fanfic...
TheProphetBVB chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
While I love pretty much all the stories of yours that I've read, I feel that in this one the Harry/Ginny relationship is progressing far too slowly. Between Ginny's feisty personality and the fact that at this point in time they'll have been together for going on 3 years, it would make more sense if they were to be sharing a bed when she moves in with him.
ravenclawathena chapter 67 . 5/22/2015
YASSS but... can you make romione like not so lovey dovey? its sickening. other than that, IM ROOTING FOR YOU!
ravenclawathena chapter 64 . 5/22/2015
. . .FORTH.!
ravenclawathena chapter 63 . 5/22/2015
YASS GURLL YASS
ravenclawathena chapter 27 . 5/22/2015
i cant exactly lie and say i ship romione, because i dont. but since they are such such a big part of the story, WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM BREAK UP!?
ravenclawathena chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
great fic! love the plot
Kim chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
I am glad you didn't keep them apart for long. I love Romione as well.