Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
ravenclawathena chapter 67 . 5/22
YASSS but... can you make romione like not so lovey dovey? its sickening. other than that, IM ROOTING FOR YOU!
ravenclawathena chapter 64 . 5/22
. . .FORTH.!
ravenclawathena chapter 63 . 5/22
YASS GURLL YASS
ravenclawathena chapter 27 . 5/22
i cant exactly lie and say i ship romione, because i dont. but since they are such such a big part of the story, WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM BREAK UP!?
ravenclawathena chapter 23 . 5/22
great fic! love the plot
Kim chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
I am glad you didn't keep them apart for long. I love Romione as well.
Greenstrawberries322 chapter 57 . 8/17/2014
Ok, so I know you said that it was a warm day for November, but, um, there's no way that you could go swimming outside in England in November. Sorry, I really like the story and I've really enjoyed reading your stuff but that was seriously bugging me.
Cameron chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I also really like the storyline so far...even if it isn't exactly what J.K. Rowling said was going to happen...
This is how Rowling answer the following question:
Q - 'Is Rita Skeeter still writing?'
A - 'Naturally'.
Therefore, Skeeter shouldn't have been caught and sent to Azkaban according to J.K. Rowling!
However, I agree with the fact that you sent her to Azkaban, I personally hoped that Rowling did that in the Deathly Hallows or sooner! Just saying what I read on the interweb.
Slaidback chapter 71 . 6/16/2014
Apart from a few grammars errors here and there and the fact you tell us who's point of view it is when their is no need to, you write very well. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Reveiws chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
Chapter 25 tells me to have you sent this to J.K herself yet? You should consider she could use the return to Hogwarts and this book as the baseline for a new book.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 71 . 2/23/2014
i went and listened to butterfly kisses (bob carlise's version) and was blubbering like a baby! totally want this song for my wedding. great job with this story, off to read old magic.
HauntingHarmoni chapter 55 . 2/1/2014
You have a great story, with lots of detail, but please go back over and proofread your chapters in both stories. "to do a lie for him" is not grammatically correct. Please check spelling too, it's pretty obvious stuff, and just annoying enough to comment. You don't want to turn readers off, even if it's a story you are finished with. You are on your way to becoming a great writer, just take a little extra time at the end before you post.
MisterKo chapter 51 . 12/4/2013
hmm the bond of love this story gave you the idea with harry and ginny in your story the bonds of time ?
Cliosanna chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
I just LOVE your Weasley-clock-legacy idea! Just to let you know.
Greetings from the Netherlands,
Cliosanna
Cliosanna chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I think it was a very good idea to give Harry one of the first editions of "Fantastic beasts and where ot find them". And you did a great job in imagining presents! By the way, I know Ginny got a necklace from Harry in "Harry Potter and the return to hogwarts" and I hope that along your stories the other half will be found :)
I really enjoy your work and won't stop reading, greetings from the Nethelands!
Cliosanna