Reviews for Legacy of an Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Gosh. I just came across this (coolest family tree thing ever) and theres no chapter one! *cries inside*. Good job anyhow and I'm totally googling to see if you posted somewhere else
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was very detailed I hope you continue it soon
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Please continue this, I'd like to see where it goes from there.
FlameingWings chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow you put a ton of thought into this opening! Is Booth going to find the family tree? Is he going to meet Angel? More at your convieence.
Renee 213 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I wouldn't mind knowing if Booth finds out about Angel.

I beg you to come back and write more please.
Liberwolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was a lot of history. Hopefully the second chapter will be coming soon to follow this wonderful and informative piece.

Liberwolf
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is wonderfully fascinating history of the Liam/Booth lineage. I wonder, do you think you will ever return to it? The prologue can stand alone but I would love to read where you had originally intended to go with it. Also, if you do, will you be changing Seeley Christopher to Seeley Joseph to keep up with Canon? Seems like the Joseph would tie into family history quite nicely.

Anyway, I shall "alert" this just in case. Sometimes wishes do come true.
White Wolf Lady chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Now this story right here has the makings of a very interesting story. Absolutely loved it, and it was amazing how you plotted out such a long family line and everything. Honestly my 1st thought when I read the word Breenan was something likE "OMG Booth and Breenan are related!" cuz I totally forgot she was born a Keenan (silly me) but I still have to ask just to be sure and cuz I'm a die-hard B/B fan - they're not related, right?

I am really curious to read more of this and would LOVE to see more of it, so please update!

White Wolf Lady
stranger12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
It's really unfortunate you have not continued this story, for one because there are hardly any Bones/Angel fics out there, and second because it's really good. The ending made me wanna read some more... Real sad this.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
luv the idea! update soon!
LittleMiss543 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, it sounds soo good. Can't wait for you to write more XD
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is AWSOME! It would certainly explain why they look so alike, besides being played by the same actors anyways. You've obviously thought this through really well. I can't wait until theymeet face to face!

PLEASE update soon! I REALLY wanna know what's guna happen next and I can't know that until you update as I'm not a mind reader or a future seer like Edward or Alice Cullen so PLEASE update soon! Pretty please with sugar, ice-cream, chocolate, strawberries and sprinkles on top! I'll even add Twinkies if that helps!

Anyways, good luck with the next chapter! I'm waiting with baited breath!

Until then

Ciya!

Mirani
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was a great start to what has the potential to be a brilliant story. I look forward to the next installment. _
carrebear14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Post more!
darkHPfan411 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is totally awesome! The whole history is so detailed! Can't wait for the next chapter!