Reviews for Dare You To Move
beautywithinart chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhh noooo he can't be dead he better not be dead!
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I can't tell you how hard I cried. This touched me and I can't even deal with how sad and beautiful this is. No one will every be able to write something that compares to this, in my eyes at least. It's my second time reading it. This fic is literally the reason why I write Johnny the way he is. Thank you. :')
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was tragically beautiful. Really really tugged at the heartstrings. You can feel all of it, from start to finish. So sad, but wonderfully done.
sinandbones chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This story is just so unique and capturing.

Beautifully written.

xx
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I got kind of confused at the start, but wow was that brilliant.

...WHY JOHN, WHY?
HeartBreakKidShawn chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So sad. I would shed tears if this happened to the Shaman of Sexy. I loved this story it made me appreciate the Beauty Of Miz and Morrison. They could be gone any second. Write . I want the beauty to last.
Rhith chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was so beautifully depressing. I loved it.

Nicely written...good job!
Lichtblick chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story feels really perfect. It's beautiful and sad. I don't really have more comments. Thank you for sharing!
asdfghhjjk chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
D:

WHY JOHN WHY?
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
It's even more amazing reading it the second time. It is sadly beautiful :) It's like that perfect sad song that you can't get enough of I want to read it again lol. It also makes me think of Marylin Monroe...Morrison is sorta like the Marylin of wrestling perhpas. Anyway I hate to see image of Mike holding his best friend/lover dead I want to hug them both. Great job :D