Reviews for For Whom the Blossoms Fall
Ah, come on! I want another chapter!
shadowkupkake chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ooooooh, please don't abandon! And please explain why sasuke is back! I don't want him being a jerk!
askuairas chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Oh. Please update your story. *puppy eyes no jutsu*
Fuck off chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
EEEEEEKKKKKK! YOU LEFT ME HANGING! IM IN LOVE WITH DIS STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I had also fully been under the impression that a solid SaiSaku had already been established in the last story! Get down, SasuSaku!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awesome start, but "two pairs of eyes" would suggest Sakura now has four eyes D: anyways, really great story, love an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED!
Meanwhile, in 2013...
looking forward to an update!:3
Elivira chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
nice
SakugirlSasuboy chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
This is really good! I can't really find any saisaku with good storylines and now your sequel even has sasuke in it! XD

I like the rivalry

Maybe sakura should become captain instead?

Just wondering is Naruto gonna end up with hinata or saki? i don't really mind :)

Hope you update this story soon!

SakugirlSasuboy
Lil' DeiDei chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Oh noes! It ended! Will you be writing more of this intriguing story? Sai's too cute for you to stop now!

In all seriousness, this is one of the better Sai stories I have read in a long while, and I would like to see it continue, but life gets in the way frequently, and there are (surprisingly) many things out there more important than fanfic. Hope all is well with you and that you find inspiration to write something soon!
TeeHee101 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I love your style of writing! I need to mature mine to yours...:D

and i read the sequel to this...is it called a sequel? no, it's like a prequel..right? Hmrph. Very nice, though! :D

THANKS FOR SHARING,

-TEEHEE101
MissYunaKitty chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Oh my gosh! Aaahh! So much tension! It's so great! Great story line so far! Please, please, update soon enough. I feel as though Sai and Sakura don't seem like a couple anymore because it hasn't been clearly explained if they are still boyfriend and girlfriend ever since Sai came back from his year and a half mission. I think other people might feel confused about that too. I hope Sai gets to talk to Sakura some time soon and fully express his feelings for her, and then things can get back to normal. I hate cliff hangers lol but I hope Sakura does something and tries to stop Sai from resigning! & I also hope some love blooms between them to. Please keep writing this story, its so great, you truly are a great writer.