Reviews for Waiting for the Light
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
I think it was good and you captured the view of a child who suffers from domestic violence very well, but that was insanely out of character for Booth.
jacklynvt11 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Beautifully written chapter. Excellent ending. Loved it. Perfect way to end it. :)
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
It was nice...very touching. But ended too soon. Should have continued with the start of the next phase of their relationship...I'm greedy!
corgimom chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Good story!
jacklynvt11 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Great story. Interesting case. A little OOC for Booth. I like it so far. :)
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
That was so sad. Booth is going to feel so guilty.
anteffy1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
How about a pretty please... ;-)
Rickkatefan chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Of course I want to read the next part! So great! Cant wait for more!
Chrystal Rose chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
I'm one of those fangirls you're talking about! Lol. For both Bones and Doctor Who.

Anyways, on to the story... I really like where this is going. Poor Bones, poor Booth... I can't wait for the next part. Please hurry!
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
that was good
cherisheachother chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Ooh please post soon! This story is amazingg! D
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Good so far. Much more please!
blc chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Interested to see where you go with is.
missmargaret85 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Lovely start. You've got Booth and Brennan's voices spot-on; not something we see very often in fic. I especially loved this line:

"Please don’t tell Angela. She’d tell Sweets and then I’ll be subjected to rigorous psycho-somatic testing on my notion of relationships."

Haha!

I love that you've stayed true to Brennan's logical side while still allowing her to be a woman. To get wrapped up in the silly romance of a television show.

Can't wait for the next chapter!