Reviews for Duet
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I would be interested in watching the "Ride of the Doberman". HC with his shear will and determination probably could carry it off.

I'm quite glad, that at the end of their argument, they seem to have sorted things out with their usual style; a little honesty, a little humor and all is well.

I quite ilke short, fluffy pieces. Just the tidbit needed to make it through the afternoon. Thanks.
cheride chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
All I can say is bring on the fluff! This is a delightful little scene, and no reason in the world to try and stretch it out. And I'll probably be grinning at HC quipping 'round and round' for quite a while. Thanks much.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
It may be short, but there's a heck of a lot of snappy comeback and quick repartee in this one: Dobermans, miracles, and the wheels on the bus. Mark's got an answer for everything, and all this when he isn't even trying to win. I love it.
302pilot chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, I needed that! "With all that hair, who can tell?" Perfect. The world definitly needs more fluff.

Thanks for sharing

CB
owlcroft chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, I do appreciate this! It's totally believable and a great deal of fun, and a welcome 5-minute break. Oh, drat, the five minutes are nearly up - thanks a thousand times and please do write more _soon_!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was a very nice conversational story.

You got them in character and I just loved this story.

Jaz22 keep all your stories glad you have time back now to write these.I remember you telling me that you dont always have the free time to sure glad you are back writing.

JeanneZ84