Reviews for Dimming Light
alice101angel chapter 30 . 7/4/2011
please please please update
Freedomforme chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
I am finally caught up. Finally, it only took about...a year. Anyways, I must ask that you update soon! This story is fantastic and I can't help but want more. Please?
Born.To.Die chapter 30 . 8/11/2010
Just wanted to let you know that some people are hanging on your amazing story... I can't believe it's been more than 3 months since you've last updated. I hope everything's okay :/ Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter (i'm still confident it'll come out... someday... not? :'( ) so please, update soon ;)

PS: I know this review is well... not really a review but I just wanted to make you realize that people are still interested in reading the end of the story... in case you were wondering! ;)
Angelgirl0910 chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
"It was a shame that in the age of technological advancements that we were living in, no one had thought to solve this." *giggles* Loved that line.

"And yet it didn't stop me from attempting to devour him minutes before.

And it certainly didn't stop me from wanting to do it again.

Right now.

Oh god, I needed to learn how to rein in my own thoughts." Tehehehe. I'm totally loving flustered Bella. It too cute and funny. But put me in that situation and I wouldn't be laughing though lol.

"After the longest silence in the history of the world (I'm an actress, it's my job to be dramatic)" Obviously *shrugs*

"...but I was, after all, still a 19 year-old girl and irrationality was a familiar part of my life." Um, *raises hand* that's still true even when you're 21. Just saying.

"I want to see whether we'd be as fantastic together as something more as we are when we're just friends," Edward finally admitted. "I don't want to be a complication in your life Bella, but I do want to be something more than the co-star and the friend." OMG. I love Edward. I do. I truly do.

So both Bella and Edward are having doubts with whether their judgments on Jasper. Hmm...I'm not liking this Jasper. This makes me nervous.

I'm loving the tension between Edward and Bella. It makes me so giggly lol. And yes. You're bringing more questions just like a Lost episode, but then again, I don't watch the show so I can't say anything about it. Can't wait till the next chappy!
FelicityT chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
I don't mind you taking a while to updat ejust as long as you will eventually. There is nothing worse than an abandoned story right before it was meant to finish leaving people with a cliff-hanger that will never be answered. FelicityT
november21 chapter 30 . 3/31/2010
Interesting twist with James.
BMSCullen chapter 30 . 3/31/2010
um wow. ive spent the last 3 days, night and day reading this and i've finally read the last 30 chapters - thank you btw! i love the way you make the characters bella and edward as actors playing kristen and robert, i neve thought of it that way. their relationship is a great one, friends, best friends, even bester friends and now... well it's ovbiously complacated that's for sure. the way you have played it out over the last 30 chapters is amazing,prolonging it instead of having them have the attraction after the 3rd chapter and get together by the 10th. you've played the age range as it actaully is aswell which i love. now the movie - holy shit! how did you ever come up with that? the romantic-obsessive-star-crossed-lovers relationship is just fantastic. if only it was a real story, two different people from two different world's pulled together by love, its so awe inspiring, turely.

so bacially i loved the whole story and i am SO happy it's not anywhere near ending. i cant wait for the next hundred chapters ;). hope you like my HUGE review, xx
teamwriting chapter 30 . 3/31/2010
77Steph chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
I'm so happy when I get your chapter alerts - this chapter seemed to be a bit of filler, but sort of necessary tp get everyone on the right head space - can't wait for more action. Love the E&B.
hardygirl87 chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
I can't wait to find out what happens next
gaby47 chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
WootWoot83 chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
I stayed up way too late last night reading this update and still only made it about half way through, so I got to enjoy the rest this morning. (Can I just say that I love your nice long chapters?) It’s great see the progression of Edward and Bella’s relationship as they try to take it slow and explore things before making anything official. Smart move on their part, but fun to see them not be able to keep their hands off each other!

This whole Jasper situation is still very intriguing. Seeing Alice so insecure made me sad for her… Hopefully she (and I) will get some answers soon! I’m also very nervous about what kind of reaction she’ll have once Edward and Bella get found out. I’d love to see her eventually befriend Edward, but if he and Bella continue on their current path without a real break-up with Jacob, I’m afraid Alice will be out for Edward’s blood! And what’s with Alice’s complicated relationship with Jacob?

So many questions… Keep it coming! Love this story!
FelicityT chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
Was Ben in the cast the same as Jasper? As they never seem to meet and there was the Ben on the passport Jasper had. I hope in the next chapter Jasper comes clean as he can't hide it anymore.
Luvntwilight chapter 30 . 3/28/2010
Thanks for an excellent chapter.
belfastbridget13 chapter 29 . 3/26/2010
I am in love with ur story! the writing is astounding! please please please update soon! i dont think i can live without it!