Reviews for There Was
lazyroundblob chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story. Just came across it. While reading I was wondering where this was going to and the ending just nailed it! Wicked!
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow this is such an incredibly what if story. And so well written. It absolutely perfectly captures that current encounter with a past lover.
CIFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
As a KS that made me sad...but in a good angsty sort of way :P

Great portrayal of Kat, I didn't feel she was OOC.
I'm Luscious Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey! This was very well-written and I enjoyed it immensely. I thn Kathryn was really in character; you portrayed her flawlessly. There was just one thing I didn't get... she said this at his funeral? Because honestly, that would have been REALLY weird and creepy... but still a lot like Kathryn. I faved it because of the writing style and originality of the premise. :)
irrevocably ives chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
*sigh* and here I thought there was a happy ending ): just kidding! It was amazing though. I loved the emotion in it.
morgan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
i fucking loved that man, good job
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I wonder if that's how it all would have turned out... if he hadn't died and all that.

Depressing. Not that that's anything new for you.

Had an emotion to it though. Not that that's anything new either.

I love Kathryn's POV of it. Wonder what Sebastian was thinking.

This is the first review I've written in ages... sorry if it's a little disjointed.
Vivss chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hey great one-shot!

I don't really like one-shots cause they usually leave me wanting more hehe. So I hope you write more fics.
NeptunesBlue chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i loved reading this having my own theory of the little twist at the end, but as usual i was NOT expecting that one! so it's safe to say that you really aren't rusty at CI
rosseyanna chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I've just started reading Cruel Intentions fanfics and I'm really amazed at how good a writer you are. You got me hooked. This is a great one-shot. AS for your other stories, BRAVO! I've read mostly the longer ones.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You are brillinant. An amazing writer (one of the best in my book).
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
wow this was amazing not rusty at all! i'm so glad to see how kathryn felt i've read so many about sebastain loving and wanting her, but the other way around is awesome! at the end when he asked her to do something what was it? maybe i missed something i'm not sure lol excellent job though i loved it!
UnkownP3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wonderful. Definetly unique, seeing how no one on this site has ever writen a fic on KS relationship fading.
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I know. And it was beautiful S. Despite those couple of grammatical errors ;)

Does this mean that now I have to update or write a new story?