Reviews for Testing the Waters
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/9
I love how you write. It's sex but, it's beautiful. You write them with such heat and passion. I just adore it. Thank you for another really fun story.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/9
Shower wet Edward with water gliding everywhere . . . wow . . . what a visual. Gives me really good shivers. Her needing a 'human moment' was cute. At least once she's changed, she won't have to worry about that anymore. Sexy shower times, yum.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/9
Good for her ripping that band-aif off like that. Taking the initiative and them making love the first time. His roars of pleasure are so freaking hot. I think that's one of my favorite things in fanfic . . . his sounds . . . oh and his uttered "MINE!" in some stories. GAH . . . *fans self*
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/9
Starting here at the bottom of your library and you've got a story that is the same, but different than TAD. I'm enjoying this one as well. It seems Edward is moving a lot faster in TtW than TAD, which is interesting. Although, he just may have lost his mind when she licked her finger free of his come.
Dil9 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
That was so sweet
akes88 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
How can you not love this story?
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
So good. Rereading it because it rocks my sock.
TwiHARDteehee chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Oh.. my.. giddy.. aunt.. Gretta..
I haven't read a fanfiction such as this in a long long time, and let me just tell you, it was very STIMULATING. teehee
Couldn't stop reading, even when someone walked in my room, I just span round and carried on staring at the screen like I was on facebook or something.
You are a very talented writer and you have a great imagination.
I have read a few of your other stories and let me just tell you, you are AMAZING.
Thank you so much for posting this naughty ragged primal side of Edward, getting the point across that he does want her, so much, but fears for her safety.
Thank you for letting him give in.
Thank you for giving me an awesome hour reading your story ;)33
babesbraves chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Wow hot hot hot! great to see Edward let go!
Iklepixie chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Ohh she will be the death of him.
leesmee chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Aww hot & sweet ! thanx
leesmee chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Ummmmmm that was ... just ... :)
leesmee chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
very sweet! Oh the teasing, he's never going to hear the end of it!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011