Reviews for Eat, Dean
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
a very touching addition to a story that already had broke our hearts...well written, great portrayal of all three of the men!
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Aw... it was awesome.

Dean was a jackass hitting Sam for trying to make him eat. But the guy hurt so much... and as he suddenly put it all together, as if he just now understood his dad was gone... this part was truly awesome! I loved that.

And Sam who was in need so much... like he still was a kid.

So nice... thanks for sharing!

Lee
masondixon chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Very nice story and I was glad the way you brought the brothers together at the end. A good job and thanks for writing.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great start. I love stories that deal with the aftermath of John's death. Dean is sure going to have to try hard to make things right with Sam. Even though this was written from Dean's POV, your description of just Sam's posture made it very clear what Sam must be feeling (poor Sammy). I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Dayum, this is good! Reaally good, like you need to write more-type of good.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Looking forward to next chapter, I liked this.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was incredible.

Poor hurting boys. You've captured their pain so well.
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
gd story :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Go carve out my heart with a rusty knife here why don't you! Both boys are hurting after John's death, but Dean's grief is more vocal, more physical and more damaging - especially for the one who needs him right now now more than ever - Sammy! Looking forward to the next update.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ugh. Poor Dean. Poor Sammy.

Good first chapter, liked it a lot.

It's cool to use these fics to explore the brothers in more detail than we'd ever get on the show.

I am looking forward to some angsty goodness!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great first chapter!

You reeled me straight into the story!

Looking forward to the next installment!
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
GREAT JOB! I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I so want to reach out and punch Dean myself after this one. Sammy is hurting too and Dean is only making things worse for him!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2