Reviews for Mistaken Identity
FraggleGaggles chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I really like this story.
Angelfabeth chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Love the plot! Tim/Harry is fantastic and though he and Voldemort aren't actually that similar in the books I like how you enhanced their similarities. Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
meropa chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Extension will be?
Furionknight chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Your a very good writer, I look forward to more :)
BringOnTheChaos95 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
i luv this story, i really like how someone (Granger) died, and a first year at that, it makes the story a lot more intresting. please update soon! :)

Abz

x
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
This is pretty interesting. And just a heads's up - you misspelled Dumbledore in the last chapter.
Maria Dreamwalker chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
wow, imagine harry being a replica of tom, its amazing!pls update soon! )
LoliBat chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
I love this story! please write more; this is the first time I've come across a Harry is TMR story; I've seen Harry as Slytherin story, but not a TMR.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
An excellent chapter!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
This is so intriguing. An 'almost' replica of Tom Riddle, and yet, not. Yes, I think I like this story a lot. I'm quite glad that Harry does not have this unrealistic personality where he's super powerful or super smart, or maybe cares too much about people who turn on him. In real life, it would take someone VERY forgiving to be like that, and there aren't many people who are like that in the first place.

Besides that, I'm interested in what Voldemort is going to do. And, if Harry will find out that he isn't the heir of Slytherin, but of the Potters'. You know, I can just imagine that. It IS sad that you are sticking to the book as much as possible, but then I'm not one to judge. I tend to make people the way they originally were as much as possible. Of course, I'm trying to branch out from that habit, what with wanting to be a writer one day.

Nice work! I hope to see it more!
Ray chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
i like dead granger !

i think you should keep limits on how much he learns dark arts for a 11 year old is too much i feel
Kage Mirai chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Wonderful, I look forward to more. Keep up the good work!
Erynia chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
This story is really cool so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Kage Mirai chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful, I likes, keep up the great work!
Loony Dagda chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I love this story. And I definitely love where it looks to be going. Does Voldemort know that he's really Harry Potter, or does he too think that Timothy is some relative, maybe even an unknown son? Hope you can update again soon.