Reviews for Office Space
Tess chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
There should be more! ;-;
Alice chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
oooh, yummy :P I dare say ya should make more chapies of this :) would be my pleasure ta ready them
Nikaido Akira chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Excellent. Cant wait for more.
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Aww, why did it end? I was just getting really into it!
Lullianne chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I love this story so much. It is driving me nutts that there are no more chapters :( is there gonna be any more?
Yaoi's Lover chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
For some reason as the story progressed, I just kept getting seriously irritated..
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great story
Magi Aladdin chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Completely agree with you on that last part
RheizeL chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Hi.. Shit this one's really great. I would like to read more about it. But looks like you've stopped updating years ago.
T_T

I would really like to know what will happen next..
Yaoi Assassine chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
this was a work of art i tell yah, there were so many scenes that i loved like when grimmjow freakin punched ichigo that was so unexpected and that what made like this story it keeps me guessing plz continue writting awsome stories about grimmichi :)
HavenCraze chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Uh... Yeah crazy shit indeed. He's being threatened, well his family, and then Grimm is so convinced he fucked Aizen. And then with all the touching. Aizen is such a creep... The next chapter should be great :)
HavenCraze chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Damn that was hot. Kind of a slap to the face that Grimm wasn't there and he was instead greeted by someone else
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Man, Grimm is such a dick. But it's so funny. Him and Ichigo. I'm really curious as to what he's up to.
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
What an interruption, a sucky one at that ahaha.
It seems Ichigo is slowly, like very slowly starting to hate Grimm less... Maybe...
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Jealousy is so fun to read about. Haaaaa
Especially when it's Grimm, since he's such a player, it's kinda cute