Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2022
gotta let u know that this story is beautiful. thank u for sharing this ure totally awesome! xoxo
sammyg chapter 12 . 8/31/2020
Jesus Christ. That was so intense. The switches between dream and reality, the excellent use of italics vs not, the on point characterization. It was all so amazingly written. I know u probably will never read this, but this is just good. Thats all I can say.
ItsAPugLover chapter 6 . 11/2/2019
Honestly, never has a sex scene made me feel more turn off before. They're dying for goodness's sake! Now is not the time!
Yeehee chapter 12 . 9/2/2019
OMGOMGOMGOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE KEY EVEN CRIEDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHH SKDOSNKDNDKSSKDNHDKDDNDNXJ
SophisticatedSage chapter 12 . 7/18/2019
Phew, thank goodness for that happy ending, I really needed it after reading 'My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate' But anyway, this is my review for this story, and I gotta say. Well done :)
Zaevia chapter 12 . 5/6/2019
This is an amazing fanfic. Please write .
Shortie McBealle chapter 12 . 4/17/2019
Was going to review after each individual chapter but just could stop reading. I LOVE this fic. Start to finish it's AMAZING. I think everything comes across as believable and they're so well written that you're on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. I like the open ended ending because it leaves you with just enough to know that yes, they will be living happily ever after and getting through this together.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2018
Why did one or both not think to try "Accio wand"?
tiffanylena chapter 12 . 10/2/2018
Thank GOD for that ending because I was literally screaming the entire 3 hours I was reading it (all at once.) This was legit terrifying. I don’t usually read stories like this but I NEEDED to know if you were going to give them a (somewhat) happy Dramione ending. Honestly, I might have nightmares. But it was SO well written. HORRIFIC. But a beautifully crafted story. I’m deceased.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2018
YIPPIREEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS
YASSSSSSSSSSSS
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 9/11/2018
This was so sad and cute! What an unusual story, thank you for sharing it!
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 9/11/2018
Omg what, so many questions
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 9/11/2018
Oh no Draco
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 9/11/2018
Oh noooo
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
OMG, they’re going to die