Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
uselessacct chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Sad, sad, sad. Poor Draco. One of the only reasons I cried in The Notebook. It really is an unfortunate thing if your lover/partner forgets everything that you've gone through.

Once again, a well-written chapter. I love how you describe Hermione's nightmares, and while those are frightening... I would think Draco is going through much more torment.

All I wish for them is to have a happy ending for all they've been through, but it is your fic. I'll be grateful for another well-written chapter no matter what the content. Happy writing!
dracosgirl007 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Great chapter! Please continue and update again soon!
mentarisenja chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
bittersweet. I'm speechless but in the same time i feel like, have so much to say. Your previous chapters kinda remind me of a movie called the cave (if am not mistaken), it was intense and now draco-hermione are back, i want that same intensity. I hope you deliver!
Jade2099 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Just breaks my heart...he's so dejected...wonderful update as always! :)
Suni-Dlight chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Oh wow that was really deep and sad! I loved it! Thanks for updating!
flamingo174 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
oh my gosh absolutely fabulous I love it and glad you finally got your muse back I really do hope you start to update more frequently :)
wolfiegirl83 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Awesome story! My nails are quite a bit shorter for all the biting that happened during this last chapter. They're not pleased with me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dream of the Night chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
That chapter was intense. I had tears welling up in my eyes wondering if what happened was real and Draco was dead. Usually fanfictions as short as yours don't pull out such strong emotions, but like I said before, you are a great writer. Please update soon and hopefully with Draco intact. ;p
Tauvian chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Great chapter. You've got me at the edge of my seat. Please update soon. I have to know what became of Draco. And was there ever anything in the cave? Or was it the result of an overactive imagination. Can't wait for more.
scarredprincess chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Wow I love it...update asap please!

Love

Scarred Princess
PrivateNites chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
UPDATE! I have to know what happens, at first I thought it was getting kind of boring with the same old thing but after I read it all the way through I understood why it was needed. This is a great story please update it soon
uselessacct chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
I loved how you had the reader thinking Hermione was dreaming about Harry and Ron, and was really with Draco in the dream... but she ended up waking to Harry and Ron when she was worried about Draco. I am interested in what happens next. Thanks for the greatly written chapter. I enjoyed it. :)
Doni chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
Well dang...that was really well done, but that's a hell of a cliffhanger there at the end. You've got me a little worried.
Bombshell9 chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
WHERE'S DRACO! OMG that's so unfair! lol i wait with bated breath for your next chapter. :)
flamingo174 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
oh my gosh very mindblowing and gripping story i can't stop reading please update soon!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »