Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
MissSecret chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
omg. i can't wait for the next chappie :)
phoenixflyinghigh chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
ur a rlly great writer

ur doing everything my english teacher yells at us to do!

rock on!
dolphinroxy chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
love what you have so far...i can't wait to see Draco's reaction when he wakes up...please update soon!
Sw4tea chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Nice story! you write incredibly well! i just love this story! waiting hopefully for the next one!
Cribellate chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This is really good :D

More please!
ILOVERWHPDM chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
Francofille chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This is a great start. Hermione's approach to offsetting hypothermia is a romance classic (and probably realistic) solution for bringing together two people who's relationship is already very...frigid. Curious about what Draco was thinking with his wandering off, and why his father's coming. I hope that more creative solutions will come up to help them overcome their current situation, relying on other Muggle tactics of magic-less survival, perhaps?
INNOCENTlittleSMILE chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I really like how this story is goin...i'm really excited to see what happens next! I love how life and death situations bring out such intense actions...i can't wait for your next update! :) awesome writing!, really draws me in
MissSecret chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I like the direction that this story is taking. Are they going to die? I know you won't tell me, but I want to know!
little-miss-evilness chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG.i luv it update asap pleease luv it luv LME!
Christie09 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so glad you are writing another Draco/Hermione fanfic! As usual, awesome writing. I can't wait to see what happens. Talk about a cliffhanger...or should I say fall. Haha.
blackrose4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
...whoa that was intense...

can't wait for you to update! :D
INNOCENTlittleSMILE chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
this was wonderful... i hope i get to read the next chappy soon! your descriptive writing is brilliant.
SSS17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i enjoyed the tension of hate between them, and how Draco became angry at her. I also liked your short sentences as the ground fell out from under them - i think it described only what she felt happened at those crucial seconds excellently. cant wait for the next chapter :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17