Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 9/11/2018
But how are they going to survive? Even if they find food and water, Draco is seriously hurt!
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 9/11/2018
Damn, why didn’t they drink the water from their clothes and hair at least? Uh oh
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/11/2018
Go Hermione!
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/11/2018
Good girl, Hermione! Survival is more important than modesty or school rivalries
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/11/2018
Damn, situation seems pretty much hopeless
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
What an unusual story! Pretty cool idea
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2018
overall, this story was totally amazing.I usually don't read stories with sad endings but i couldn't stop reading this story cause it was so amazingly story is perfect in every angle. the plot,the grammar, the conversations etc. wow ,i just simply love this. even though it has few chapters, this is one of the best fanfic i've ever yo sooo much for posting this. i hope you will write more beautiful dramione fanfictions in the future. best of luck and thank you once again.
IgnitingDreams chapter 12 . 8/21/2018
AMAZING
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2018
i love this story!
Athenas daughter chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
I hate people who review that they regret reading a story. How selfish. So this is going to be constructive. The writing is amazing as always. Your talent shines through with imagery and character development. This piece however has plot holes you could drive a truck through. So the reality is this would make an excellent plot for a story (book even). But the characters need to be original inventions who are not magical. In HP world the fix would be a magic dampening aspect to the rocks or the Forbidden Forest itself. But, I can see this as a solid romance adventure novel you (I almost said just here but we both know the work involved!) need to invent the backstory & the locations of the follow through. This ending was too abrupt, so they'd need more reuniting work to seal the deal. I liked it. It was not a waste of time and it was good enough for me to put real thought into solving the plot problems. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
this. is so touching
constantlywandering chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
Wow! What a rollercoaster ride - really well written, the fast moving dream bits were actually easier to follow - great story :)
Sofy chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
WOOW! Completely, utterly fucking AMAZING!
LOVED IT!
CrazyBookGirl6843 chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Wow! That was the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I love the way Draco promised Hermione that they would be together through it. I loved how that got into the situation and it turned into something completely different. These are my favorite types of stories. I would read this many of times over.
YolZiiKiir chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
This was a story like no other I have ever read. Very unique. I really enjoyed it.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »