Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
fuck that was so fucking good
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
This is an amazing fanfic! I just love it. But I hate everything they had to go through! Theres so much pain! Draco's broken and he's being way too nice. It's too hard to think of. Ther situation was awful! Noooo! But I have a feeling it's going to be a great future! It so realistic too! I love it!
Not impressed chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
The continuous ... and the complete shift to OOC halfway through doesn't make any sense. And what's with the praying, and hell, and all that religious BS? Like seriously.. at first I was very interested to see how the story goes, but ended up a fluke. Sorry. I regret wasting time on it
Dramionelover chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
OH MY GOD! This was THE BEST dramione fanfic i have ever read and I read it six years later...DAMN!..but u r truly talented n badly real. I mean WOW...thats all i can say..WOW!
Kittenshift17 chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
nice work. The ending felt abrupt to me, but otherwise a quality read
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
OMG one of my faves that I've ever read. Love Dramione.
ANA5800 chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Why don't either of them summon a house elf? Don't they show up wherever their master is? I'm sure Dobby would be more than happy to save Hermione? Sure, then we wouldn't have a story but still couldn't they have done that?
sallymae28 chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
loved it!
Dorawc chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
i swear i had to read the last chapter first to make sure my waterworks won't erupt on me. Your other story broke my heart :'(
loryoki chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
that was utterly depressing but brilliant none the less so give yourself a pat on the back
CJ chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Poor Hermione. Draco should help her since it was his fault they were down there.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
She shouldn't have followed Draco. Hermione should have just walked in the right direction and told Hagrid what Draco was doing. I like how this Hermione and Draco are true to their characters.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Okay, so I just finished this and AAAHHHH! I love it! You are an amazing writer and I pray that you continue to write until the end of time! 3
Anon chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
WOW I AM AT CHAPTER SIX AND MAY I JUST SAY THAT ESCALATED VERY QUICKLY.

Aside from that note, I believe that you are an extremely talented writer and (even though there aren't any of these heated scenes in the series that I can compare to) you've kept them very much in character and that is extremely difficult to find in a fanfic, so I praise thee!
Celina chapter 12 . 5/5/2014