Reviews for Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
An interesting story. Hermione and Draco are so sweet together - when they aren't arguing.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Draco was suddenly filled with fear. He touched her shoulder lightly. "Hermione?"
Hang on, why is he suddenly calling her Hermione? :/

I'm sorry, but I thought this chapter was entirely OOC. There is a huge difference between the previous chapter and this chapter - like a flip of a switch. It's not like this would never happen. I just feel like you completely rushed it.

Although, I really did love this sentence: "He has to . . . he's disappointed me my whole entire life . . . and he's got enough goddamn money . . . if he was even the slightest bit decent, he's out there right now . . . worried sick and not giving up until he finds me."
This says a lot.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
You really do not disappoint when it comes to these two! Chapter by chapter I find myself really intrigued and anticipate what these two will banter about next.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

Yup. Pretty much how I imagined it would go.
LOL

"Take a picture, Granger. Then, I can flex for you whenever you want." His drawl was cold—sarcastic.
Of course he noticed!

As much as it's hot watching them ogle at each other, I think you should've toned it just slightly down because only about a night passed - they still loathe each other!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This is gonna be one helluva wake up call for Draco lol
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
You're really keeping them in character so far. I hope you've kept this up till the end!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really like this! So far they're both in very good character and you've made Hagrid's excuse for pairing them up very believeable :)
LinSog93 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
A little disappointing ending with not enough D/H action in the last chapters, but a very good story overall :-) Thanks!
DollyX chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love this story! I read it about a month ago, but on my phone, so I couldn't reviiew, but I love it sooo much! Amazing! :D
Lokiofjotunheimm chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
oh my god draco. just. just draco. i wish he would have been portrayed as such a character in the movies and jk rowlings books. hes so much stronger and yet so much more fragile in your stories. its beautiful. the way you right is mesmerizing.
Lokiofjotunheimm chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
you bastard! wheres my sweet draco! im having panic attacks!
luckintheair04 chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Amazing!
Saphalina chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
absolutely love this story, you really have a natural flare. Had my heart in my mouth the entire time they were stuck there, amazing!
TheAthenzZ chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
AWESOME!
miss.jenny.lovey.dovey chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Woahhhhhhhhh I love the way this ended!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »