Reviews for The Three Fates
Aw.
MayGirl85 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
haha
KAM wuz here chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Prince of the Land of Stench LOL! they don't have it that bad, Jareth coulda easily done worse. i like the epilogue; cute and a little sad. nicely written too.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Ooooooh,, I loved this piece of fanfiction! Funny, entertaining, and sweet towards the end. Plus, splort. Loved it!
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I also found this 'Splorrt' game amusing in concept - the goblins are virtually invincible in any case, so it isn't as though such a pastime would be terribly detrimental to their numbers. Also, they enjoy being kicked.

Despite the fact that Sarah's companions did willfully and knowingly disobey their liege, I will have it known that I did not extract revenge upon them, though it would have been within my rights. It is such a shame, the lack of faith I am given...

And that Hogbrain is neither sweet, nor poor. He is a nuisance.

Is my temper really so volatile? I rather thought the punishments you imagined were quite fair, actually. And I do wish that you had read the final chapter, Sarah; why do you not see that every moment without you pains me? If not me, listen to that little fox of yours.

And I'll have you know that plenty of women, of varying appearance and desperation, request access to my kingdom every year. I have far better ways to spend my time, precious thing. The extravagance of your gifts should tell you this, if nothing else.
Sarah-not-GQ chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Aw Sir Didymous is adorable, if somewhat misguided in his belief about Jareth ever being reasonable and cooling off that temper of his. And I also question just how many women would actually be petitioning for entrance to the Castle Beyond the Goblin City... I suspect Jareth writes most of those letters himself.
Sarah-not-GQ chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Oh dear, poor Hoggle! He is very sweet in real life.
Sarah-not-GQ chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Good opening chapter. I have to admit I was amused with the Splorrt game you came up with. It's my experience with goblins that they can be a bit, uh, reckless in their game playing. Jareth really ought to look after them more, instead of kicking them and tossing them in the bog. Hoggle, Didymous and Ludo never really told me what happened right after I successfully completed the Labyrinth. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if Jareth had in fact sentenced them to an eternity of labor. He really can be cruel.
fearmelovemex chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Just...I don't know where to start. Your wording, your characterization is beautiful! I have been reading all your fic, (it's really inspiring me to write one) and you're by far the best author I've read. I've read some good Lab fic, and some horrible Lab fic, but I know I can always go to your profile to find the good stuff. Another wonderful story.
MaggieMai chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Loved it. Charming with just enough fluff to keep the hopeless romantic well fed.
Viciously Witty chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Fantastic - loved it. But oh the delicious unfufillment... :)
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
"It was such a spectacle that even Jareth himself was lured out to the ramparts to watch, although uncharitable folk claimed he came to cheer for the rocks."

I die laughing.
notwritten chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
magialuna chapter 4 . 2/4/2009