Reviews for S3 1000 Days and Forever
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice story

That last line... It sounds like Vincent crosses over to be with Catherine for ever (ie he dies) - leaving Jacob in charge of both 4Cs and Below.

Is that the idea you intended to convey?
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, what a fantastic story. I'm surprised I liked it so much. I like most of your other BatB stories, but couldn't bare to read your story - Full Circle, because I just can't imagine Vincent falling in love with another woman after losing his soul-mate Catherine. As you yourself put it in this story, Vincent isn’t the kind of man who can love two women, so I can't bare to read any story that have him in love with Diana or another woman. And I find so sad stories where the events of Season 3 are not changed and Catherine is indeed dead, but at least in this one she's not really gone from Vincent's life. I was impressed with this story, it even made me cry. It was good to see what became of their son Jacob. You did a great job writing a very good, interesting and compelling story (you even made me feel sorry for Diana.) I hope you consider writing a sequel to it. I love Jacob's character (your Jacob is similar to Vetivera's Jacob from her BatB Book 1 through 5 stories.) So please consider writing a sequel.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 6/17/2009