Reviews for S3 1000 Days and Forever
mabelreid chapter 1 . 3/13
This is a wonderful story, extremely well written and true to the characters. I enjoyed the addition of Alex to the mix. I think she has wonderful chemistry with adult Jacob.

I'm glad that Catherine is still with both of them and that the world Below has continued with the help of Joe, Diana and many others. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Really good story, it kept my interest to the end. I've always hated the fact that Catherine died, but, since season 3 did happen, it's good to see a story that embraces the facts and tries to make something positive out of them instead of denying them by trying desperately to bring Catherine back from the dead. It's sad to see Diana loving someone that can never return her love, but on the other hand I wouldn't have it otherwise, Vincent could never love another woman. I hate reading stories where he moves on into a relationship with Diana, this is just immoral and bears no connection to the Vincent we know - which is probably why the series was cancelled before destroying his character forever in the eyes of the audience. My only comment is that I would't have Mitch Denton in the role of the bad guy in the story, he has neither the personality nor the style to antagonise Gabriel. Lisa's boyfriend or Torreón might have been more likely candidates.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice story

That last line... It sounds like Vincent crosses over to be with Catherine for ever (ie he dies) - leaving Jacob in charge of both 4Cs and Below.

Is that the idea you intended to convey?
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, what a fantastic story. I'm surprised I liked it so much. I like most of your other BatB stories, but couldn't bare to read your story - Full Circle, because I just can't imagine Vincent falling in love with another woman after losing his soul-mate Catherine. As you yourself put it in this story, Vincent isn’t the kind of man who can love two women, so I can't bare to read any story that have him in love with Diana or another woman. And I find so sad stories where the events of Season 3 are not changed and Catherine is indeed dead, but at least in this one she's not really gone from Vincent's life. I was impressed with this story, it even made me cry. It was good to see what became of their son Jacob. You did a great job writing a very good, interesting and compelling story (you even made me feel sorry for Diana.) I hope you consider writing a sequel to it. I love Jacob's character (your Jacob is similar to Vetivera's Jacob from her BatB Book 1 through 5 stories.) So please consider writing a sequel.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 6/17/2009