Reviews for But Now There Are Wrinkles 'Round My Baby's Eyes
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I always fall in love with drunk Adam, as sickening and bittersweet that sounds. Because I never imagine him as one of those drunks who laughs and falls over stuff and f*cks a bunch of women. I always think of him as, well, like this. Beating himself up over his inner demons and wanting comfort, but at the same time wanting to be nowhere near anyone. I know I sound like a sick person, but I think that's adorable. :)

Again, an awesome fic. :) You're the best. Can't wait to continue our roleplay.
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this! x.x 3
bloodycaller chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i really dont get it
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
haha, I remember you telling me that you wrote a story in by hand in the middle of the night. and didn't remember it the next day. so this is it...

it's awesome, as always. Adam is very cute, I can imagine him being drunk, one of the cutest images of Adam I have ever had. he's so damn sweet and broken, and he doesn't knows it from himself, poor Adam.
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
SQUEE! That was SO cute and angsty and hot and... ARGH! Adam angst (AA!) never gets old! Especially when it's over Lawrence. What makes him think Lawrence doesn't want him? He's hot, he's kind, he's funny, he's willing to give himself to Lawrence practically every day (win-win!)... I'm not seeing any flaws here! Adam is perfect! And I bet it'd be so cute for Lawrence to have sex with him while Adam was drunk. Adam would moan weakly in drunk pleasure! I know this is a One-Shot, but I can still dream, can't I? CAN'T I? XD
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, yay! Another OneShot! You haven't written one of those in a while! Sucks that your computer is crashy, but that doesn't seem to stop you from perverted writing, does it? XD I bet the person whose computer you were using was very freaked out if they saw your fanfic being transcripted. But enough about that! AW! Adam, you stupid, adorable, selfless MORON! You think that Lawrence doesn't want you? That he could do better? You're so wrong as usual, Adam! But it's okay, because we all know you mean well. You just never stop worrying about Lawrence, do you? No. No, you don't. *Tickles him.* But at least now you've realized that what you're doing is hurting LAWRENCE as well, so maybe you'll stop? MAYBE? And just snuggle down with him and have sweet, angsty sex like the way it should be? :)
nicoleb chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
AW! It's another oneshot! And it's ANGSTY! And we get to see Adam drunk in it! God, he's so hot when he's helpless and drunk! But it's so CUTE how he thinks Lawrence deserves better than him! You're WRONG, Adam! You two are perfect for each other! Well, adorable denial is what makes us all love Adam so much, I suppose. XD And you wrote this update by HAND? That's VERY impressive. I can barely write a page by hand without my fingers aching. Behold the new age of typing! You're not needed anymore, pen! *Throws it.* But I'm getting way off-topic here. Adam and Lawrence is so CUTE! I'm never gonna get tired of it! Or of Adam's adorable angst and stupidness! _