Reviews for Jane Gibbs
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Mr. Malfoy seems...soft
you've-been-sherlocked chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
it made me laugh so much :)

plz update soon, i can't wait x
Rebecca Ripple chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I will be honest with you because you are my friend, and I have a lot of respect for you. I admit I skimmed a lot, mainly because your style and mine differ so much, and I was never a fan of sarcasm, so please don't take that personally. Okay, hon?

With that said, I notice those grammar tips I gave were just what the doctor ordered! Your writing is much more organized now, and you've come a long way in the space of a few days! I'm so proud of you!

You know I don't do well with fics starring OCs, but I just really wanted to let you know that you're making wonderful progress!

Keep up the good work, buddygirl! And have a great day. :D
Scorpia710 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I wonder what Marcus wants, hmm. Still interesting, please continue?
Scorpia710 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
At first I didn't like Sasha, then I think of hom she mudt be a huge handful for Snape and it's makes me grin. (I almost feel sorry for Snape, the poor dear, lol). I want to hear more about Harry...even if they insult him, or make him cry, :D
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very interesting OC! I don't usually read them as I find them boring (and I love reading about Harry, it never get's old) but Jane is wonderful. I think this could be a great story, I love the idea and the way you write it. I adore the Malfoys so their conection to Jane makes me excited, lol. Make sure she isn't made into a Mary Sue, that will have to be handled carefully as people love to scream 'Mary Sue!'.