Reviews for RaBB verse: Point of Contact
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/23
I swore at the end I was going to eat my own foot it was the cute and fluffy
A-Supernatural-Fan chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh my god! This is the best story ever! I love this! It was so cute! You did an amazing job describing them! I could see everything happening in my head that's how great your description was! Keep up the great work!
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 1/25
Your fanfics are Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OHHHHH MYYY GOODNESS THat was beautiful :D I loved this so much.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Von chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I love this story. It's one I can - and do - just read over and over. chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This story had everything, happy Sam, injured Sam, concerned Dean, fatherly John and Dean getting revenge for Sam. And the icing on the cake was Dean getting the keys to the Impala for his birthday. Great fic, great characterisation and an awesome read.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
All I can say is wonderful :)
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was cute, I love it. Plus, I love how little Sammy was quite small in this, as most people make him tall, like Jared. The guy who played kid-Sam small was small, right? Anyways, this is awesome:)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hehehe, this was awesome. Loved how it played out and the characterization was great. Loved how you wrote John. And Dean getting the keys to the impala was the best birthday present he could wish for. On top of revenge against the bullies? That's one goooood day for him. B)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'm glad it's not one-side story... But for both of the Winchester boys! :') I'm glad Dean is happy! I'm glad with Sam's plan! And I'm glad with awesome-John!

Aaahhh... everything just getting better! NICE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
All bullies are idiots! They could've gotten arrested for unprovoked assault, and if They'd done that to a less healthy kid, at least second degree murder. I mean, what kind of idiots beat up someone and leave their victim lying in the grass, with their fingerprints all over him and some of their blood on him too? So stupid. It wasn't even raining.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was simply amazing. Loved every word. You did a fabulous job with all 3 characters. Thanks so much!
o5h17carey chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really like this story, it's one of my favorite weechester (or maybe teenchesters?) fics I've read. :D
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Love protective Dean. This was a great take on them. :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
AW! Loved protective big brother Dean, loved the fact that Sammy got his first kiss (and how adorable was that?), loved the fact that Dean beat up Sam's bullies and gave them what they deserved, loved the constant references to how nice it would be if Sam grew up big and tall (he he - be careful what you wish for!) and loved Dean getting the Impala for his birthday and his awed response:-) So in summary? Yeah, I loved it!