Reviews for Tough Love
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
SAMMM TO THE RESCUEEEEE! Loved this :) very comforty of sam and hurt dean i love
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very, very nicely done. I love your take on Dean's second confession, to me it's much more Dean than what they had in canon. I just couldn't buy that even after all the crap he went through that we could actually enjoy it. So I like this explanation for it, it's angsty and sweet and definitely believable, and yes! Happy ending :)
Thank you, this was great to read!
karonkgb chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Tension building, filled with growing pain. Would Sam have the heart to say what Dean yearned to hear?
TheKritty chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I LOVE this one!Of course a little bit schmoopy, but it's fanfiction after all,huh?*lol*

And man,this story made my heart hurt.4x10 and 4x11, season 4 in general, were so hard to watch and Jensen did the emotional scenes so well, I was ALWAYS crying when Dean cried. And this story also brought tears into my eyes.

Back then I was wondering too,concerning the whole Dean-enjoyed-it gave me a headache and was a tough topic - but I got has to be much hatred and anger in that boy,especially after 30 years of torture.I don't think he said he enjoyed it,just that Sam punishs him - I think he really enjoyed it,because that was all he could do to stay sane. Afterall,with THIS life he had and after the 30 years,he must have some really dark spots...*lol*

(*thinks of future!Dean in 'TheEnd'*)

You did great,love your writing style!

Kritty
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a great scene. I wish we'd get to see something like this on the show. VERY nicely done.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great story! I like where you went to get Dean to come out of his guilt. Tough love from Sam is about the only thing that could break through his defences. Good one.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow. This was awesome. I agree, Dean did seem desperate. I could really see this being true. And Sam's tough love - right on!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was a nice take on the what has happened in S4 so far, and for what it's worth I think it is how both of them would react (were we given the chance to see it). I don't personally condemn Dean for what he did in hell - or has said he did - and I don't think Sam ever would either. He's simply too glad to have his brother with him still.

You did a really good job of keeping them both in character, despite the emotion, and it felt like something we could see onscreen.

Great job :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aw! Yeah, they definitely needed a bigger talk after 4.11. Dean's just trying to punish himself, poor guy. Good thing for him, Sam can see right through ; P Nice piece!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
*crack*

That was the sound of my heart breaking for Dean.

This story actually (god forbid) got me to LIKE season four Sam (who I generally hate with a passion). You did an excellent job writing this, BRAVO GIRL! There is too much fabulous writing in this story for me to tell you everything I loved :P

*smile*

Might haveta go check you out on LJ seeing as I recently jumped the ship to there.

XD

necro
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
you know I think dean is trying to get Sam to get a rise out of him. but Sam would just listen. I loved your story! I think that's exactally how dean is feeling. good job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
If only we could have a scene like this at the end of a show.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I like this.

It was really good.
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You need to start writing for the show. Seriously, your stuff is always so well written, I'm half convinced it actually happened in the series.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You need to get hired for the writing team for "Supernatural" like, YESTERDAY.

This was STELLAR. Totally and utterly a masterpiece.