Reviews for Of Heroes and XMen
Natalie chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Hi, I've just come across this story, and I have to say, it is AMAZING! You got the characters so perfect, and the pairings are so good. I know that you stopped writing this fic in 2009, but I was wondering if you could either finish the story, or write one last chapter on how you had planned on ending it? Please, this is such a good fic, please don't let it end like this.
Thanks
x
Cinderheart12 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
i CaN't bEliVe you replaced logan with peter *screams in Disbelief* HoW could you...lol sorry i just love logan i hope you brought him back later on in the story i'll keep readin XD
aralana765 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
WOW! this is amazing. i cant wait to see whats up wiht Claire and Logan. i love how professor x knows kaito. wiill Hiro come in? or Nathan? will Sylar be in the story more? at first, i thought maybe he would team up with Magneto or that creeper who's got wolverine. and i think you have mohindur's character down. Peter mostly too. i'd like to see Gambit come in. he could create colnflict between Peter and Marie. keep it in mind. Anyway, this is a great story. keep it up!
GrimmHimeAddicted chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
damn this is good. please update soon
fantasyland95 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Please Update. I have been waiting for like months for you to update so please do it. I'm now beggining you please!
riddler180 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Finally someone gives Claire a power to defend herself with.
Lisha chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
This story is amazing so far! Please continue it! I can't wait for more!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Hey you serilsy have to keep this one up its to cool peter as a X-man just palin rocks don't let the low amount of review get ya down I will tell everyone on the computer about your story it takes little time espacally iwth heroes fanfics for some reason I can't understand heroes and X-men rock and thier vast simularites between both Ps proferssero Xavior and matt parkman would get along quit well since they both have the same power Xd.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
This is just to cool can't wait to see how cliare and peter meet up agian and how rouge will react to it all with her infacration with him wonder what your paln is with sylar will he still manitain all his powers are not just curious and looks like logan has someone who can understand him becuase claire has the healing aspect of his powers lol peter is a mimic in a place fille d with people with poers hope he learns how to control that mimicrey Xd and maby you can have rouge learn to contol her absotion power like aruthor peters dad from the thired season so when she toucehs someone she does not remove thier life force just thier powers permnetly and she can control it to that would be nice that way she can gain her own powers withour acuallt hurting anyone Xd.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
you ghave got to keep this up peter would make badass X-man.
ravrgrl chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
great so far. i always thought x-men and heroes would make a great crossover. please update soon! and don't make claire evil!
Myrna13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
UPDATE!...please? I'll give you some cookies :D
HEROES932 chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
pLEASE UPDATE
Caitlin chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I really like this story, as I have often found parallels between x-men and heroes it is exciting to find a a story that meets my expectations. Please continue your story, I'm excited to see what happens next.
Myrna13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Wow...! What a NICE story! :) Seriously; I don't know why I don't see more XMen/Heroes crossovers; they are the same, after all! I really like it. I hope you'll continue it; it's amazing. You have a fan here :)