Reviews for Mine
starsmina chapter 11 . 6/26
I just stumbled upon this story and fell in love with it.

I do hope that you will continue with this story.

I'm sorry about all of the negative reviews and hope you just ignore them, if they don't understand that you have a real life outside of fanfic then they ccan just find something else to read.
GoodbyeIowa chapter 11 . 5/28
great chapter! please update soon :) :)
Whore! This is disgusting. It's edward and Bella. I don't want to read this nastiness. Idiot. Crap story. Stupid bitch
CallMeJazz chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Oh my god another abandoned story. its been years. Too bad coz its such a great story. whatever happened, I hope u doin fine in real life and back to ur sense to continue this story... just come back
fashionalici chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I hope to hear soon about your story, specially now that Edward is back. The next chapter looks so intense. Love
Aprilluvthompson chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good.
jk chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
you couldn't even let bella have a orgasm? Edward had one with TANYA! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAIR?
jk chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
I really hope your not one of those writers that has Edward fuck shit up but still get this case so far get head anyway...and not let bella get some too! He left! Bella better be getting laid! like serious hot mother fuckers in her bed at least once in a while...Edward can go fuck himself!
4butterbeans chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I really hope you finish this story!
4butterbeans chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Edward is a coward. I like you writing style.
4butterbeans chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Edward is a jerk!
4butterbeans chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
What is Edward hiding? I am enjoying this story.
4butterbeans chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Plz finish this story it's so good!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Just wanted to stop by and see if there was anything new yet. Hope everything is ok with you. Happy holidays.

1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »