Reviews for Mine
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
YAY! I can't wait!

Loved it!

I have a sadistic dream though...

Mike dating Jacob

Edward and Bella catching them on the act

Bella and Alice castrate Jake

Marianne
kenziemorton chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
love it
samiam77 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one :))) thanks!
orion03981 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
i'm so happy you updated, and i hope u get to update soon. looking forward to the next chapter! :)
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Ge is an idiot
Jeni K chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I kinda feel so Bad for Edward, and I hope Bella wasnt flaunting Jacob in his face to make hime feel like that. Im glad Edward has talked to at least Jasper, and his dad and now they know what happened and how he is feeling. It did seem like Jasper needed to be put in his place. I hope Bella doesnt make this harder on Edward, if he is able to talk to her.
BDDonovan chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Woo-hoo, I was so happy to see an update! Great chapter!

My one complaint is that some of your jumps are hard to follow. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be some sort of indicator or not, but it would be helpful!
shaz308 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Thanks for the update, I really love this story. Take as long as you want, we'll wait, even if some say they won't, we'll wait. I look forward to seeing Edward and Bella actually interact in the same room.
Acinadisme chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
*checks calendar* I didn't know it Christmas already? Seriously, I was thrilled to see this alert in my e-mail and it was definately worth the wait. Edward, sweet sweet Edward. If I was in his situation I would've drank all-night too. I'm glad he knows he screwed up. Let's hope he gets a chance to fix it. Bella...dump Jake. You obviously don't love him. I am so glad you updates this story today. It was just what I needs after a crappy week :)
Nrbl1 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Glad to see that Edward is realizing what a ass he was to Bella, and basicaly everyone else..

Loved the Father and Son talk...hoping that it will open his eyes completely very soon... Now that Bella is kind of making the first move, I hope that he can Man up!
MrsZ49 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Omg... I love this story!

Thank you so much for not giving up on this story. I am so proud of you for working so hard to get us to the finish line. I know you will do your best, & no worries on how long it takes just as long as you do finish. :)

Love that Carlisle gave him a pep talk & helped Edward see that all is not lost yet...he still has a chance as long as he speaks with the truth & with his heart on his sleave. :) loved it.

THANK YOU! :D
carebear309 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
This was a nice surprise in my inbox today...I missed this story.

Kind of hard to feel bad for Edward here when he is the one who left but it's sad that he was goign to give up on Bella so easily. If she means so much to him, he needs to at least let her know how he feels.

Can't wait to see what happens!
twifan11 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
I loved reading about Carlisle and esmes past. I hope it helps next chapter. I am ready for the smut to return!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Oh I'm so happy u updated. This story I love & it's weird that I don't have to reread last ch to remember what happened. I always remember this story. U take ur time w/it. It's ur story & u have a RL just like everyone else.

I can't wait to c what happens nxt! Take care
Ivygirl702 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Oh, you may take some time between chapters, but damn if you don't make it worth the wait.

Love love love the conversation between Carlisle and Edward.

And Bella showing up at his door? Gah. What a place to end it!

Favorite line: "Apparently, unconditional love makes you grow a vagina, because last time I heard, men are not the ones who usually dealt with these emotions."

Thanks for the update!