Reviews for Mine
DK30 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Loved it!
x.darla.x chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
This was a great chapter and reminded me why I'm still invested in this story despite the long breaks in between chapters.

I can't wait for the next chapter and hope they get to clear the air. I still would like Edward to suffer and beg though.
MarchHare5 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
As much as the situation Edward's in is his own fault, I can't help but feel so badly for him. He was a different person then, and it's rather like he had to make such an enormous frigging mistake in order to get his head out of his ass and make some changes in his life.

And I want to know what else Jasper was going to say to Edward about Bella before Mike interrupted... ;)

On a different note, I was actually thinking about this story earlier in the day yesterday, wondering when you might update again. How funny that it would only be a few hours after the thought had crossed my mind. ;)

Hang in there. I know how RL can make it difficult to find the time or the energy to update. I'm glad that you're excited about the next chapter; enthusiasm always helps! Best of luck!
Jeraly chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Thank you for continuing this story...I cannot wait to see how Edward gets through this!
BellaandEdward4life chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
this is so intense, im wondering what would happen next, pleaseeeeee dont make us wait any longer then nessary, i hate your cliff hangers. your an amazing author by the way.
Erikajo chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I was so excited to see your update! Thank you! I went back and read the whole thing again and enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first time around...especially since it means you haven't abandoned the story :) Can't wait to see what happens next...
pledge520 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I am gonna tell you, you did an excellent job on it, and the way you describe Edward's feeling was impressive, and amazing, never have a write like you can be so great at that. i am honest, k? I just dunno how you did that, most of all, there are really a lot of new words, and many unusual words for me, a 14-year-old girl. Bravo! Reading other story, I can actually understand it without checking the dic. but yours, I can't:( haha. I dunno why I tell you this, not to me you sad or what, just telling you, no offense...
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
It doesn't matter how long it takes in between chapters because when I start to read the update I am always pulled right back into this highly addictive and engaging story. I love these characters. I feel so very invested in them. I want them to work it out. This was an excellent update. Edward has learned a lot about himself and what he needs and wants in life. He has matured. He is still afraid, though, of the power Bella Swan has over his life. I hope he can garnish the courage to fight for her. I can't wait to read more!
mimimgr chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Just talk to the girl tell her how you feel... it might actually help her too. ahhh, fustrating. what is going to happen? anxiously waiting to find out.
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
YAY! I can't wait!

Loved it!

I have a sadistic dream though...

Mike dating Jacob

Edward and Bella catching them on the act

Bella and Alice castrate Jake

Marianne
kenziemorton chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
love it
samiam77 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one :))) thanks!
orion03981 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
i'm so happy you updated, and i hope u get to update soon. looking forward to the next chapter! :)
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Ge is an idiot
Jeni K chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I kinda feel so Bad for Edward, and I hope Bella wasnt flaunting Jacob in his face to make hime feel like that. Im glad Edward has talked to at least Jasper, and his dad and now they know what happened and how he is feeling. It did seem like Jasper needed to be put in his place. I hope Bella doesnt make this harder on Edward, if he is able to talk to her.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »