Reviews for Mine
Jeraly chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Thank you for continuing this story...I cannot wait to see how Edward gets through this!
BellaandEdward4life chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
this is so intense, im wondering what would happen next, pleaseeeeee dont make us wait any longer then nessary, i hate your cliff hangers. your an amazing author by the way.
Erikajo chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I was so excited to see your update! Thank you! I went back and read the whole thing again and enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first time around...especially since it means you haven't abandoned the story :) Can't wait to see what happens next...
pledge520 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I am gonna tell you, you did an excellent job on it, and the way you describe Edward's feeling was impressive, and amazing, never have a write like you can be so great at that. i am honest, k? I just dunno how you did that, most of all, there are really a lot of new words, and many unusual words for me, a 14-year-old girl. Bravo! Reading other story, I can actually understand it without checking the dic. but yours, I can't:( haha. I dunno why I tell you this, not to me you sad or what, just telling you, no offense...
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
It doesn't matter how long it takes in between chapters because when I start to read the update I am always pulled right back into this highly addictive and engaging story. I love these characters. I feel so very invested in them. I want them to work it out. This was an excellent update. Edward has learned a lot about himself and what he needs and wants in life. He has matured. He is still afraid, though, of the power Bella Swan has over his life. I hope he can garnish the courage to fight for her. I can't wait to read more!
mimimgr chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Just talk to the girl tell her how you feel... it might actually help her too. ahhh, fustrating. what is going to happen? anxiously waiting to find out.
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
YAY! I can't wait!

Loved it!

I have a sadistic dream though...

Mike dating Jacob

Edward and Bella catching them on the act

Bella and Alice castrate Jake

Edward congrats Mike

I am that bad huh?

kenziemorton chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
love it
samiam77 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one :))) thanks!
orion03981 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
i'm so happy you updated, and i hope u get to update soon. looking forward to the next chapter! :)
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Ge is an idiot
Jeni K chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I kinda feel so Bad for Edward, and I hope Bella wasnt flaunting Jacob in his face to make hime feel like that. Im glad Edward has talked to at least Jasper, and his dad and now they know what happened and how he is feeling. It did seem like Jasper needed to be put in his place. I hope Bella doesnt make this harder on Edward, if he is able to talk to her.
BDDonovan chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Woo-hoo, I was so happy to see an update! Great chapter!

My one complaint is that some of your jumps are hard to follow. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be some sort of indicator or not, but it would be helpful!
shaz308 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Thanks for the update, I really love this story. Take as long as you want, we'll wait, even if some say they won't, we'll wait. I look forward to seeing Edward and Bella actually interact in the same room.
Acinadisme chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
*checks calendar* I didn't know it Christmas already? Seriously, I was thrilled to see this alert in my e-mail and it was definately worth the wait. Edward, sweet sweet Edward. If I was in his situation I would've drank all-night too. I'm glad he knows he screwed up. Let's hope he gets a chance to fix it. Bella...dump Jake. You obviously don't love him. I am so glad you updates this story today. It was just what I needs after a crappy week :)
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »