Reviews for Mine
Vamps09 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Vamps09 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Well i just love this story. Cant wait to read next chapter.
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Love it
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
What a jerk!
Vamps09 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
love this story
edla chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
im a new reader and I love it already especially the lemons hehe
renszy chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
awesome .just like that
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
In case you haven't found a beta yet, there is a group called Emergency Beta Service (www emergencybeta com) that are there especially for authors trying to find a beta but don't know where to begin, like your situation, have suddenly lost touch with the beta they were already working with for some/any reason.

Since English isn't your first language, I'm impressed with the job your beta has done with your story. Honestly, there are plenty of Americans who, with English as their first language, can't string a proper sentence, have run on sentences within a paragraph, get their tenses mixed up and don't know thw difference between then/than, there/their/they're and cant even get singular/plural right for words like woman/women. So, I'm sorry you can't find her though she's done a terrific job thus far and I'm sure you've learned quite a bit from her.

Try the beta service, I'm sure you'll find a good one there. I've considered applyig to become one but my time constraints are a bit of a problem and dont want to mess with someone else's timeline.
sunrisess chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Hiiii! I just found this and read it and of course i love it but then i read your other post and if you want i can totally help you with the grammar and moral support!
PM me if you are still interested in finishing this once and for all! :D
Canadac chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Sent you an Email
hmm chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
The part you mentioned about slash(E/J) makes me believe you are changing the entire plot and I am not liking it.
labelleno chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
So happy to see this! Love your story! Have you thought about trying with Project Team Beta? That's how I found my betas. You send the chapters in and get them beta-ed by different betas until you find your match. :)
BDDonovan chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Good luck with your search; can't wait for the rest of the story!
MelissaRM chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to the rest of the story whenever u get a beta. I'd offer but I'm shit with grammer :-)
lory chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Thank you for trying, for listening, some times its really disappointing and even heart breaking when authors abandon their stories, more so when we are so emotionally invested with the characters. Its a lot like not getting closure after a bad breakup, specially if the story was left in that sour note.

Even if you update once a month and the chapters are short, the gesture will be much appreciated :)
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »