Reviews for Mine
MelissaRM chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to the rest of the story whenever u get a beta. I'd offer but I'm shit with grammer :-)
lory chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Thank you for trying, for listening, some times its really disappointing and even heart breaking when authors abandon their stories, more so when we are so emotionally invested with the characters. Its a lot like not getting closure after a bad breakup, specially if the story was left in that sour note.

Even if you update once a month and the chapters are short, the gesture will be much appreciated :)
Agreen eyed girl chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
i am so happy to hear this. i cant wait to read the next chapter. i hope you find a beta soon. :)
ashleyyyyyyyyyx3 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
OMGGG update please!
pauleen chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
I loved every chapter written. You lemons were very sweet and the storyline was dramatic, gangster and sexy. Please, if things are alright with you. Comeback and finish up this wonderful story.
pauleen chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Of didn't think Edward could get anymore stupid.
pauleen chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Good for her.
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Why don't he man up and stop playing with her.
mystify23 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
lovely story
hope it gets finished one day
id love to know how it ends
thanks for sharing it!
xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
This suspension is killing me, I can't read quick enough!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I've just finished reading this fic that I found strollong through one of my fav authors's fav fics, Livie Liv. This is soooooo good! I just hope that in a near future you will keep writing and finally complete it. I hope.
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. Thank you, thank you.
ECmyRomeo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please continue! I see that you've not updated in a long time. I'm looking forward to reading this story.
ElisseJay chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
germ chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
continue dude ur awesome i love this story .will bella and edward get back together? i hope jacob and edward get into a fight
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2012