Reviews for Mine
mystify23 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
lovely story
hope it gets finished one day
id love to know how it ends
thanks for sharing it!
xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
This suspension is killing me, I can't read quick enough!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I've just finished reading this fic that I found strollong through one of my fav authors's fav fics, Livie Liv. This is soooooo good! I just hope that in a near future you will keep writing and finally complete it. I hope.
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. Thank you, thank you.
ECmyRomeo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please continue! I see that you've not updated in a long time. I'm looking forward to reading this story.
ElisseJay chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
germ chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
continue dude ur awesome i love this story .will bella and edward get back together? i hope jacob and edward get into a fight
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
More Please I love this story i love the lemons
ckcpurple chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I loved this one-shot when I originally read it several years ago. Ran across it again and fell in love all over. I was thrilled to see it had been continued. It is a wonderful, well-crafted story. I'm only sorry to see that it was never completed. I hope you are all right. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lena xo chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story :)
TeamEdwardgirl1 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, Continue this story. It is awesome.
jennabells chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I'm loving this story. Hope to keep going with this characters. Best Mike Newton of all time!
Thanks for your work.
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Amazing!
Team Marylou chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
OMG!

This entire chapter left me breathless!

Soooo much to LOVE about everything that happened here.

The brilliantly written conversation between Edward and Carlisle is topnotch. Perfect!

I knew Edward would find Bella at the library BUT knowing she is now outside Edward's bedroom door fills me with HOPE!

I guess I will have to settle for and CREATE a HEA in my

own mind since it looks like this story will not be completed.

For me...Bella will forgive Edward...rekindle and reignite their destined LOVE...fuck each others brains out...get married...have babies...,and live happily ever after!

YOU are a gifted writer! Thank you for sharing what you did with us. I appreciate it so much.

Good luck to you...hope your real life is good.
Team Marylou chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
My heart is in my throat knowing Edward is in the bedroom watching Jake and Bella...HE KNOWS!

WHAT will they say to each other? GAHHHHH !

Thank you for this story...I LOVE it even though I realize it has not been completed.
Team Marylou chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Bella answered the damn phone with a sigh!

Gay Mike is brilliant. Great advice!

Okay...I just realized that this story has NOT updated in a year and a half!

Damn...now what will I do?

Rats!