Reviews for Mine
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
More Please I love this story i love the lemons
ckcpurple chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I loved this one-shot when I originally read it several years ago. Ran across it again and fell in love all over. I was thrilled to see it had been continued. It is a wonderful, well-crafted story. I'm only sorry to see that it was never completed. I hope you are all right. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lena xo chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story :)
TeamEdwardgirl1 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, Continue this story. It is awesome.
jennabells chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I'm loving this story. Hope to keep going with this characters. Best Mike Newton of all time!
Thanks for your work.
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Amazing!
Team Marylou chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
OMG!

This entire chapter left me breathless!

Soooo much to LOVE about everything that happened here.

The brilliantly written conversation between Edward and Carlisle is topnotch. Perfect!

I knew Edward would find Bella at the library BUT knowing she is now outside Edward's bedroom door fills me with HOPE!

I guess I will have to settle for and CREATE a HEA in my

own mind since it looks like this story will not be completed.

For me...Bella will forgive Edward...rekindle and reignite their destined LOVE...fuck each others brains out...get married...have babies...,and live happily ever after!

YOU are a gifted writer! Thank you for sharing what you did with us. I appreciate it so much.

Good luck to you...hope your real life is good.
Team Marylou chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
My heart is in my throat knowing Edward is in the bedroom watching Jake and Bella...HE KNOWS!

WHAT will they say to each other? GAHHHHH !

Thank you for this story...I LOVE it even though I realize it has not been completed.
Team Marylou chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Bella answered the damn phone with a sigh!

Gay Mike is brilliant. Great advice!

Okay...I just realized that this story has NOT updated in a year and a half!

Damn...now what will I do?

Rats!

Hello...ANYBODY out there?
Babette chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Okay, maybe I'm really stupid now. I guess you don't even look at this story anymore, because it's last uptated at 12-04-10, but I just wanted to tell you that it's almost 9am in the morning here, and I just spent my whole night reading this, drinking coffee to stay awake and being on twitter.

This is without a doubt, one of the most amazing twilight fanfics I have ever read. And I love fanfics - so I have read a lot of them.

I love the way how you describe things so perfectly that I can see them in my head, but so slightly and simple that you leave room for imagination too.

I love the way Mike is so amazingly gay that I just want him here to be my gaybestfriend.

I love the way you... yeah, I just love the way you write.

I know this isn't really an useful review, but I just thought it'd be nice if I'd give you some sign that I've read these 11 chapters with almost no breathing, and that even though you might not continue this story (and I'm so sorry if I'm completely wrong about that, I really am), you have the right to know that I think that you're an amazing writer.

Much love.
foreverwishing chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That woke me up to the bones - wow.
Vamplady123 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Are you still going to finish this story? Please do, I love it!
sugarbears chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Love the story! Can't wait for more :)
BrookeBelikov chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Love this story! :)
yogagirl1 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Thank you for this story. I have enjoyed what you have done so far and understand real life gets in the way. Thats for what you have written so far.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »