Reviews for Mine
Team Marylou chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
My heart is in my throat knowing Edward is in the bedroom watching Jake and Bella...HE KNOWS!

WHAT will they say to each other? GAHHHHH !

Thank you for this story...I LOVE it even though I realize it has not been completed.
Team Marylou chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Bella answered the damn phone with a sigh!

Gay Mike is brilliant. Great advice!

Okay...I just realized that this story has NOT updated in a year and a half! what will I do?

Hello...ANYBODY out there?
Babette chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Okay, maybe I'm really stupid now. I guess you don't even look at this story anymore, because it's last uptated at 12-04-10, but I just wanted to tell you that it's almost 9am in the morning here, and I just spent my whole night reading this, drinking coffee to stay awake and being on twitter.

This is without a doubt, one of the most amazing twilight fanfics I have ever read. And I love fanfics - so I have read a lot of them.

I love the way how you describe things so perfectly that I can see them in my head, but so slightly and simple that you leave room for imagination too.

I love the way Mike is so amazingly gay that I just want him here to be my gaybestfriend.

I love the way you... yeah, I just love the way you write.

I know this isn't really an useful review, but I just thought it'd be nice if I'd give you some sign that I've read these 11 chapters with almost no breathing, and that even though you might not continue this story (and I'm so sorry if I'm completely wrong about that, I really am), you have the right to know that I think that you're an amazing writer.

Much love.
foreverwishing chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That woke me up to the bones - wow.
Vamplady123 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Are you still going to finish this story? Please do, I love it!
sugarbears chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Love the story! Can't wait for more :)
BrookeBelikov chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Love this story! :)
yogagirl1 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Thank you for this story. I have enjoyed what you have done so far and understand real life gets in the way. Thats for what you have written so far.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great job...
MeggaRobsten chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
*after reading "#RobertPattinson and #KristenStewart Talk Swirly Hats and Microwave Mishaps"*

Me: I'm intrigued by this "Mine" fanfic... might as well give it shot

*reads chapter 1*

Me: The fuck is wrong in this story? Looks like a diary of a fucked up past present jambled relationship...

*keeps reading until Chapter 3*

Me: Oh my! Wha my! This fic is totally hot, there's so many different levels of lemons here, fuck I can't stop!

*glances at the clock when Chapter 8 is finished*

Me: oh fuck fuck fucckkkk! It's 1 in the morning and I'm still not reviewing for my exams! I'll probably just sleep this off and get up early.

*sleeps until 4:30 in the morning, gets up and starts to review, then minutes later*

Me: I wonder what happened when Bella finally answered Edward's phonecall...

*fingers fambled on Ipad, grins widely when chapter 9 appeared*

Me: Oh no, this is going to be bad for my exam...

I hope you're still grateful even though you're the reason I failed my eng'g economy exam. HAHA.

So... I wanted to leave a long and thoughtful review because I thought I should have to. I hope you read this, Madam. :)

The fact that this story revolves around the college lives of the main characters made it so perfect for me to read and to relate in my life as well. It's not as romantic as sweet and as light as the typical E/B fanfiction every twihard would like to read but it's dramatic and masochistic and realistic. Edward's not the perfect gentleman he used to be portrayed, but the selfish-I-should-put-my-career-first-before-anyone-else-even-Bella guy. The same applies to Bella. She's not the perfect, sappy and easy-to-forget-easy-to-forgive girl but a normal lady who wants to love and to be loved in return. It's pretty much a normal relationship where everything is not perfect and anyone can fuck up the relationship. I'm a college student whose course demands the full time focus on studies (well not really, but... you know what I mean, haha) I've had a relationship before and it didn't go well because both of us knew nothing is going with our relationship other than texting each other how busy we are for our studies. And I've had that experience, the feeling that no matter how you drown yourself into the books and lab reports and thesis, there will be times that you'd rather cuddle with your boyfriend than to excel an exam. So the real reason I was so hooked to the story is because I wanted to know if the story will turn out to be good or bad. Honestly, it seemed to me that E/B's journey became some sort of a love advice for me. But I'm not saying this to follow their footsteps on the story. I just wanted to witness, to feel, to imagine... how two people who dearly loved each other is now just friends and cannot be together... or can they? I'm just so intrigrued, so curious of what the author would post next and how she managed to think all of the consequences Edward and Bella have to face.

The words are perfectly chosen for the story, so emotional, so imaginative. For some fanfics that I read, once I got into Edward's head, I almost fell off my chair for not being convinced it came from a guy even though I know for the fact that the author is a girl. But it's their task right? To make the readers believed that the one's perspective is believable and imaginable. Yours are like truly believable. How can you get inside a man's head? And it's not only that, you have to make us believe that Edward is heartbroken and totally fucked up. It's like reading into one of Nicholas Spark's book. And I hope you take it as a compliment. Oh and by the way, I forgot to mention how good you are at speaking for Mike-the-gay-british-i-like-your-cunt-nugget. LOL. You are one truly amazing author. I admired your writing skills since I discovered your tumblr which is ramblingrobsten. Somehow, I wished I had the same skills as you have. For me, it's not like you're telling a story based from your imagination, it's like you heard it from a conversation and you wrote their words directly into a piece of paper, it's like on the spot writing.

So I hoped whatever you're feeling towards those reviews that made you feel sad and uncontented is not too personal. Don't let those take you down, take it as a compliment and a challenge but not as a depressing challenge. A compliment because despite all your long time updates, they still managed to read your story. And for what reason? Because like me, they're intrigued and hooked to the story and they thought it was all worth it and it is, definitely. And a challenge because your story created many possible outcome and you're the only one to bring us what the outcome will be.

For a reader that is me, sometimes I wished I could control that story, like you know... I would like Bella to be pregnant to Edward, but how can it be possible since she's dating Jacob? I like the idea that Carlisle's experiences will repeat on his son's life and see how it turns out. Or maybe... Bella to be pregnant to Jacob? But that's just the total fucked up story and I know the story isn't going to end good, haha. I love the unique style of your story, it's like "100 days of summer" movie but it's like a diary of two persons as well. A little too confusing when it comes to dates but when one gives his focus, all dates will be understood and taken into account, which I proudly did.

These are the questions I wanted to know from your characters, if given a chance to interview them which totally sounds lame (I know but I also know I'm weird)

1. I wanted to know if Jacob ever felt that there is something going on between Bella and Edward. I mean, yeah I get that Bella feels Jacob didn't know any of it, but to be honest, I somehow liked the idea of getting into Jacob's head someday :)

2. If Edward said to Bella about his plans to Oxford in an earlier date, would she be supportive as Esme did to daddy Carlisle? Or would she stop communicating to him?

3. I'm a just a little confused, but... who fell inlove first? Is it Bella? or Edward?

4. Why did Edward wants to keep the relationship a secret? Confused there again. Sorry .

5. I wondered if Edward turned down the offer at Oxford and I wondered if he would ever regret choosing Bella over his dreams... to not have the experience he thought of his lifetime.

And if given a chance to interview the amazing author:

1. What are your inspirations in writing your story?

2. Sountrack of Mine?

3. Please tell me how do you write your unique story, like how do you know the perfect date for this and that...

4. Umm, this is out of fanfic but... do you want RK to know about your ramblingrobsten?

5. This isn't a question but... you're the best at lemons most especially the i-don't-want-to-cum-bella-i-have-to-punish-edward part of story.

This is long enough, and I'm sure this isn't the last as well. I'm now happy that I get the words out of my head. This story brings alot of memories and realizations for me. And I hope the author will continue this story till the end and I'm going to wait till there's another update.

Thank you very much for sharing us this story. :)
spannieren chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
love the story so far :)
Fresitasinc chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow I just discovered you story and read all the

Chapters I love it I really hope you updated soon

To find out what happens you are an awesome

XxA7XFoREVeRxX chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
I love your story! Oh my God! I'm beyond speechless! I cannot find the right words to tell you how amazing it is! Please update when you get the chance! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next! Wow! That cliffhanger was pure torture! :D
TeamEdwardgirl1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
JeSsIcA1906 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Oh I am loving this story! Cant wait for u to update..
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »