Reviews for Mine
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
OMG! This was a panty wetting experience. Love it.
edwardbelladiva004 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
M, HOT! Give me a minute. Ahh. Okay. Man, That was amazing, but why did Edward leave? And did he really know that Bella wanted him as more than just a friend with benefits? And does he want her that way too? Oh, so many questions. I loved it ;)
luluubelle chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I hate one-shots. I always want more. any chance you'll continue it?

and rusty? Bella's truck is rusty. your smut is not.

loved it.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I commend you :) You managed to put this whole storyline in one short one-shot.

jazzberry chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i love this i think you should continue this story i think you can do alot with it but good work i enjoyed it
LadyNin chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Rusty? If this is rusty, then I definitely have to read what you write when you are pristine. That was great, thumbs up for possesive Edward.

However, there are some questiongs left unanswered, will this by any chance expand into a story or will it remain a one-shot?

(please say it will become a story...)
tlp chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Holy hell, and you call that RUSTY? o_O

That was awesome! I'm sad that it was a one-shot - I think it has fantastic multi-chapter material.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow! So damn good. Loved it.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
"Are you and him" he spoke."NO"...That's it!That's all we get!GEZZ!
chance2691 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Sweet! I loved it.
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Letho - if that was "rusty" for you, then I can't wait to read what you write when you are all warmed up.

Demanding and dirty talking Edward at the beginning was really hot. Capture that more and you'll always have a wet panty story.

Need to create some banners for your stories to have them included at the bottom of your posts over on forum (include hyperlinks to your stories). That will help other readers learn about your stories.
lambcullen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You are so not rusty at them! Loved it, Love you! thanks for my shout. muah xx
unmedicated chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Loved it! Made me want to read more. Would be awesome if you ever decided to do more with the story line. :)
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 2/4/2009

Aw, loved it! M. . .Possessiveward. . .
FloridaChickie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You are not rusty at writing smut! That was hot! Plus, you know I love me some Domward! Can't wait for more!
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »