Reviews for Mine
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
rusty?

i don't think so.

please continue. i'd love to know where Edward went. I also like to know where B met Jake.
dreaminofforks chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey, I saw your banner for this over on the twilighted thread for the submissive... I really liked it! Will you continue? Please?
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
HOLY FUCK! MORE MORE MORE! Great beginning and now keep going!
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow amazing :O i loved it, very very sexy :D
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
WOW! that was good, but I'm dying to know what happens next!
brooklyn7710 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Don't worry I thought your smut was great! I can't wait to read more of this story!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
OMG! This was a panty wetting experience. Love it.
edwardbelladiva004 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
M, HOT! Give me a minute. Ahh. Okay. Man, That was amazing, but why did Edward leave? And did he really know that Bella wanted him as more than just a friend with benefits? And does he want her that way too? Oh, so many questions. I loved it ;)
luluubelle chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I hate one-shots. I always want more. any chance you'll continue it?

and rusty? Bella's truck is rusty. your smut is not.

loved it.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I commend you :) You managed to put this whole storyline in one short one-shot.

Thanks!
jazzberry chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i love this i think you should continue this story i think you can do alot with it but good work i enjoyed it
LadyNin chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Rusty? If this is rusty, then I definitely have to read what you write when you are pristine. That was great, thumbs up for possesive Edward.

However, there are some questiongs left unanswered, will this by any chance expand into a story or will it remain a one-shot?

(please say it will become a story...)
tlp chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Holy hell, and you call that RUSTY? o_O

That was awesome! I'm sad that it was a one-shot - I think it has fantastic multi-chapter material.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow! So damn good. Loved it.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
"Are you and him" he spoke."NO"...That's it!That's all we get!GEZZ!
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »