Reviews for Getting Kicked Out Of Wal Mart
MissMusicLover chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
take ur breck but do u have a fiction press u make ur own stories with peopple in it that u want try that and make a link on ur acoun t for it thanks and take time.

Tashe aka MissMusic LOver
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
:'( That stinks. But at least you finished Getting Kicked Out of Wal-Mart. :P I'll forgive you if you finish these one day and when you are an author you give all of us a million dollars! K? I think that that is pretty reasonable :) lol
TwilihtFan chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
Wow, i really did like this story, and i will keep you on my story alert, so when i least expect it, wether in months or years, you com back, ill be the first to know! i loved your story and still love it, you have matured as a writer and it shows in your work, so i will stay loyal and wait for your return some day... but until then i wish you the best of luck and congradilations for folowing your dreams and desires to develope and create your own characters, it is admirable!

Oh! one last thing... I Forgive You. :)
Smyle4Lyfe chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
Aww...i guess it's okay then, but these were some amazing stories. I hope you come back soon, and good luck with your writing career, Shelby!
Your Lucky Star chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
that was amazing!
Edwardcullenfan28 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
i would love to see that in a supermarket. it would be so funny. but try to make your chapters longer.
Your Lucky Star chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
LUV, Loved it!
jaylyn793 chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
aw! i really liked this story even though i forgot to read the sequel, but cant u write ur own stories with ur own people on here? anyway ur were a really good writer and funny
jgihv chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
this is good but boring
lnjonhohnojn chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
jhjhkjhigoutfryx kbvgj bnvvugtc jugkjb
emmettsmyfave chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
i'm really sad that you're taking a break, but i understand, i'll probably break soon too. but if you still want feedback on your stories with your own characters, try at , i'm going to move over there too soon.

emmettsmyfave
Ms. Jade A. Cullen chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
ok this has got to be one of the funnyiest stories i have ever read. YOU TOTALLY ROCK! and hey if you ever want to do maybe another sequel, maybe you could do "Getting Kicked Out Of Quickcheck" idk that was just off the top of my head. anyway LUV YA!
Lynn chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
My 18 year old daughter and her friends were bored one weekend, so at 2am she put on her Winnie-the Pooh costume and they went to Walmart. She grabbed a shopping cart and filled it with honey and childrens clothes with piglet and pooh characters on them. She kept yelling out "I'm rumbley in my tumbley". Several customers and most of the employees insisted on taking their picture with her. They still laugh hysterically everytime they tell this story...

BTW This story is quite funny and has given us some entertaining ideas for our next WM visit.
Crazy-A-bites chapter 27 . 6/8/2009
hey awesome story going to check out the sequel!
coffee-cakes chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
OMG, that was effing funny! Haha LOL :))
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »