Reviews for Getting Kicked Out Of Wal Mart
vampiresalltheway chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
LMAO ! wow tht waz the BEST freaking story ive ver read ! awesome ! lol
X zexion lover X chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
*hysterical insanity*
Hysterical Insanity chapter 21 . 12/11/2010
YOU. ARE. A. FREAKING. GENIUS!

Kitty
Hysterical Insanity chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
ohhhhh, they're being evil now! Yay!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
I have to try some of these out... :D Thanks for the idea!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
And the first to go is Jasper! Thats all right, as a consolation prize, you can...umm...not kill Bella in New Moon? Ahem..*announcer voice* Who will be next on...Cullens in Wal-Mart?

kitty

PS, yeah, that all means I LOVE this!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
DRAMA! :) :D

Kitty
Hysterical Insanity chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
*hysterical insanity* Holy fajitas, I lovles dis!

kitty :33
Hysterical Insanity chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
...LOL! Stupid shoppers, lets see how they like *goes into rant about putting them through what Alice has been through* AND set them on fire! :3 Loved it!

kitty

*quietly sneaks off to read that story on Alice and Emmett becoming lawyers*
Hysterical Insanity chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I do this with my sister all the time. PLOT TWIST! Bella, the human, won against all those vampires! Now THATS what you call hysterical insanity! Oh, and you put shout instead of shoot at Emmett's verse, but that makes it funnier!

kitty

Vampires aren't just myth and lore!

Jasper Whitlock rocks hard core! :3
Hysterical Insanity chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
THAT SOUNDS LIKE UBER FUN! I WANT TO DO A CART RACE WITH THE CULLENS! *bouncing hysterical insanity*

Hysterical Insanity chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I've always wanted to ride around on the shopping carts around the store...actually, I should probably get two, put a foot in each cart and 'ski' around, but I'd hurt myself...:(..(thats the point of hysterical insanity, my catch phrase that I named myself after) ..BUT this is hilarious so far!:)

kitty;3
Hysterical Insanity chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This is funny and we havn't even gotten to the best part yet! That means the actual What not to do in Wal-Mart part should be uber mega ultra super special awesome crackified funny!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This outta be interesting! I have that list...I so wanted to try them out, but we don't go to Wal-Mart enough...:( But this seems to be funny and random, exactly what I like in a humor story!

1,310 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »