Reviews for A Perfectly Good Heart
I have the same birthday as Michael and Rocky's :) July the 8th 1999 x
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
zee zee ok
NCISexy chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Cote Fernandez? Could you have gotten that name from...Maria Jose de Pablo Fernandez aka Cote de Pablo? lol I like that you put her with Antonio. Nice touch. ; )
GingerNinja26 chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Really enjoyed the story :) well done
Winged and Dangerous chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Awesome story! I loved, loved, LOVED how you ended the story!

"Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart? Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart, now?" Penina sung, whilst rocking Kassie to sleep.

That was my favorite part! I smiled so much when I read that! : ) Great job with the story! You should be proud! : )

Love,

Kittykat! : )
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Sarit Hadad is very good. I especially like Sh'ma Yisrael (I can sing along to it )) Ofra Haza - Yerushalayim Shel Zahav is a very pretty song, it helps me sleep at night
rachel chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
AWSOME STORY! I liked it untill now sory it's just me. 24 HOURS STRAIGHT! WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I LOVE NCIS! Write more storys!
Lea chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
“In every awkward silence a gay baby is born.”

What is WRONG with you?
zatl chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
I liked this. I thought it centered too much around Penny at the end, I wanted more Tiva, but it was still good.
pageleaf chapter 21 . 6/16/2009
Wow. That sounds like something I would do, although maybe not for NCIS...that's hilarious, though. Any reason why her name is Kelly-Anne? It's pretty.
pageleaf chapter 18 . 6/16/2009
Tony is so strange, but we all love him anyway...and he's my sister's favorite on NCIS. Abby's my favorite, 'cause she rocks!
pageleaf chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
I love the episode where McGee's book villains get killed, because it is one of the major McAbby episodes! And it's cool...Ever try watching "Castle" the TV Show?
pageleaf chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
Did you get the name Cote from Cote de Pablo? You probably did, but you never know...I love this story!