Reviews for You Found Me
sury.h chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
Loved your story! Thank you!
Kopec82 chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
I like it
tasnowden chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
This chapter made up for the ones of Bella being a douche!
tasnowden chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
He needs to dump her!
tasnowden chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
Bella's an idiot...this story proves to me that could never be selfless to a fault!
TheMrsW chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
Loved this - thank you for sharing!
shipsinthedark chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
This story is beautiful, I don't really know how else I could describe it. It brought tears to my eyes and I would just like to thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful piece of art. I know you probably won't read this review, but I couldn't resist.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
I actually was really disappointed with how this chapter ended. Bella illustrated how she hasn't grown at all by telling Edward "Nevermind. It was foolish of me to come, etc." If she was truly coming back for Edward...to show him that she would be there for him...she wouldn't have made it all about her. She didn't give Edward a chance to speak, she started to run away AGAIN, and then she forced him into the position of having to stop her. I am really upset with her and I honestly believes Edward deserves better.
LizziePaige chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
This was a very interesting and enjoyable story but to be honest there were times when I truly wanted to throttle Bella. I realise there were lots of reasons why she felt she could not leave Jacob but I also don't understand why she would think it was ok for her to be, and continue to be, so unhappy. I loved this Edward, he was a great character, and also this Rosalie and Emmett, they were true friends to Bella. Thanks for sharing this story and these characters :)
Intsu chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. I have loved every chapter. Your Bella and Edward resonated very well with me and with the addition of the controlling Jacob made for a very emotional story. I am so looking forward to a sequel with the new family Cullen.
Your latest story "Jumping Off The Page" is very intriguing and can't wait to start reading.
Debbie White chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Great story I loved it! Thanks for writing it! :)
Ellabella2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I just found this story and loved it! Thank you for writing it. I'm so sorry there was never a sequel. It looks as though you've stopped writing all together - such a shame.
ethelouise chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
I found your story recently and really enjoyed reading it. I was frustrated with Bella for a while. I'm really glad that she took time and did work to find herself instead of immediately going to Edward (after leaving Jacob.) One of my favorite parts of this story was when Bella and Edward got back together and you described their reunion sex, as not just making love, but apologizing and forgiving each other. Thank you for writing and sharing.
dont1855 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
You know i was reading some of your reviews and do you know i read this June of last year how funny go's to show ya how good this is hahaha thanks once again :) DEB.
DEB chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
so i really think i'm going to like this story but can you at lest let me know WELL THIS HAVE A HEA? thank you and can you let me know if you get this review I'm dont1855 or just DEB.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »