Reviews for You Found Me
reesessweetie chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
i would love to see what happened to jacob at the end. i mean, besides the unemployed and lonely part. did he spend the rest of his life lonely and alone, regretting the way he treated bella and how he lost the best thing that's ever happened to him?
reesessweetie chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
to be honest, i thought that maybe having jacob say alll those lies about bella was a little out of character for him. but i can understand his need for revenge and vengeance, especially since he lost his job and bella,and all the respect that he had...just, i never really saw him as a completely horrible person. sure, he was neglectful of his wife, and he was a cheater, but i never saw him capable of all that cruelty and spite...
reesessweetie chapter 22 . 9/26/2010
gah, i really hate jacob. he took her for granted and treated her like garbage. i'm really glad that he did not have a happy end.
reesessweetie chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
soo happy that these two got their happy ending. they deserve it so much
reesessweetie chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
wow, that new story sounds really great! i can't wait to read it!
PiscesFish03 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Great lemon!
PiscesFish03 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Liking it. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Liking this story. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Ungh. So excited to read on. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Enjoying it so far thanks for writing.
Love Pollution chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I can't remember if I've already left a review for this fic, but if I have then here's another.

I honestly can't tell you how much I love it. It is, hands down, my favourite Twific. The way you write is just so easy to read (and I don't mean that in a bad sense at all), the flow is just perfect. The characters are all wonderful too of course. I have rec'd it out to a couple of people and in a couple of places because I think it's sadly overlooked. It really is a fic I come back and re-read time after time.

In short: wonderful.
bugsmama07 chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
wow. just, wow.

i don't know what else to say.

i loved reading this story. i don't agree with cheating. at all. but i guess bella found what she was missing from jacob, and she foun it in edward. their relationship was so messed up and they wound up hurting each other. i'm just so happy that they worked through everything and both got their HEA.

you're a fabulous writer and this was an amazing story to read! it sucked me right in and i couldn't stop clicking the next button!
ColfaxBella chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I've been trolling for a new-to-me fic and yours had the most well-written first chapter of the many I sampled. I can't wait to read the rest. Cheers!
Littlemiss53 chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
Great story! Very different.
Twigroupie chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I know I'm only thru chapter 3 but i am already hooked on this story. I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. You have amazing talent!
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »