Reviews for You Found Me
reesessweetie chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
wow, that new story sounds really great! i can't wait to read it!
PiscesFish03 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Great lemon!
PiscesFish03 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Liking it. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Liking this story. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Ungh. So excited to read on. Thx for writing.
PiscesFish03 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Enjoying it so far thanks for writing.
Love Pollution chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I can't remember if I've already left a review for this fic, but if I have then here's another.

I honestly can't tell you how much I love it. It is, hands down, my favourite Twific. The way you write is just so easy to read (and I don't mean that in a bad sense at all), the flow is just perfect. The characters are all wonderful too of course. I have rec'd it out to a couple of people and in a couple of places because I think it's sadly overlooked. It really is a fic I come back and re-read time after time.

In short: wonderful.
bugsmama07 chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
wow. just, wow.

i don't know what else to say.

i loved reading this story. i don't agree with cheating. at all. but i guess bella found what she was missing from jacob, and she foun it in edward. their relationship was so messed up and they wound up hurting each other. i'm just so happy that they worked through everything and both got their HEA.

you're a fabulous writer and this was an amazing story to read! it sucked me right in and i couldn't stop clicking the next button!
ColfaxBella chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I've been trolling for a new-to-me fic and yours had the most well-written first chapter of the many I sampled. I can't wait to read the rest. Cheers!
Littlemiss53 chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
Great story! Very different.
Twigroupie chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I know I'm only thru chapter 3 but i am already hooked on this story. I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. You have amazing talent!
bellamarie4 chapter 24 . 6/8/2010
I've had this sitting around in my fav's for awhile. What took me so long? I absolutely loved it! Will there be a sequel? I would enjoy that.
B3.500 chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
oh god! I had tingles reading the last part of this chapter. It's incredible!
B3.500 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow this is great. I loved your one-shot and appreciate that you wrote this.
robfans chapter 24 . 4/27/2010