Reviews for You Found Me
devbronte5 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I really, really hate Bella right now! Believe me, I'm rational enough to get and understand what she's going through right now, her emotions and the confusion that she's experiencing but that doesn't mean that I can't hate that she's stupid! Ugh! Sorry. I really do like this story but I guess I'm just upset. Lol. Anyway, I can't wait until she takes her head out of her ass. But love the story and I just wanted to tell you great job so far! You make the reader really feel and have the ability to place themselves in the characters mindset. It takes an accomplished writer to do that so good job! :)
S1203 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Trip of your story again and again became addicted... There in ff world are only a handfull of story which I like to re-read and use as my own way of antistress theraphy...and yours are one of them... Thank you for sharing this.
V3Ru chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
awwww i really love this story...
imustbecrazy chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
just finished reading this and truly enjoyed it - angst and all! wondering if you are still thinking about a sequel or if it's here and i'm just not recognizing it?
Japzy chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Well, Hey,
I must say that your story made me cry.
For that I hate you...
...and I love you.
Thanks for sharing your mind with us, faceless internet users.
I haven't finished reading yet but I must say that 'You Found Me' became my #1 favorite fanfiction.
Thank you again for letting us walk through the minds of the characters.
Your story touched me in a way you can't even imagine and I'm grateful for it.
I'm looking forward for another story of you.

And maybe next time, don't forget to thanks the guys too, I felt a bit sad when you thanked only the girls :).
yeahitstahlee chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Wow I know you wrote this a long time ago and I don't even know if you still read your reviews anymore but THIS story is really good. I've read it 3tyms already and I also gave some of my "twihard mates" and they love it too. I know you still have a lot of work to do on your writing techniques but I know you are really talented so I look forward to seeing more from you. I put my twitter handle as my name so if you ever read this I look forward to hearing from you. Btw its a funny story the way I found "you found me"
d chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Dearest helptemple

With my heart and soul I thank you. You have given me the strength to perform the work that was making me emotionally, psychologically and physically ill. I have yet to finish but I am thankful I have made progress. People came into my life to help me. They helped with my bills, my mental well being so that I was able to make good decisions. Today I received the highest rating at my job even though last year was the most horrible year of my life. I have never been rated lower than far exceeded during my entire career and I thought for sure it would happen this year. With that comes a lot of responsibility and I hope I do not fail as times are still tough and sometimes still feel sad and helpless. I wished that I could feel like a women and a person again. To be able make good decisions and get through this paperwork. Any help financially I would be extremely grateful. If it was more than I needed than I would do good with it. I have been provided with all that I prayed for.
I am extremely grateful to you and all that you do. You are very gifted and I will never forget you. I am also grateful for the Blessed Mother, Jesus, God and St. Anthony whom I also pray to.
I hope that my journey in this life continues with a clear mind and an open heart and soul so that I can do good for my children and this world.
Again I thank you and send to you all that is can as will email him

D. from USA
dont1855 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
AW man LOVE HURTS I know they just need to talk She needs to talk to her husband And Jacob need to tell her how he feels JUST ONE BIG MESS I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER AN SOON :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm just glad that I came apond this I really like it so far :) DEBBIE
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I dont see how edward grew a backbone.
girlygirl0706 chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
Enjoyed reading your story.
girlygirl0706 chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
It about damn time...it took her a life and death experience to finally realize that Edward is her one and only. Bye Jacob. I hope Leah doesn't fall for his act also.
girlygirl0706 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
I hope that Bella finally has made up her mind and leaves Jacob. I hope that she hasn't lost her memory and she remembers who she is, who she's in love with when she wakes up. It looks like Edward and Bella will never be happy, but I know that they will cause I read Dime...shouldn't have read that first lol.
girlygirl0706 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Poor Edward but he did the right thing in ending the situation he was in with Bella. Leah should have told Bella sooner.
girlygirl0706 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Bella probably thinks... Jacob who whenever she and Edward are getting jiggy with it. LoL. Bella just needs to leave Jacob alone why keep wanting to fix something that can't be fix no matter how many times you work at it it just can't be fixed.
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »