Reviews for You Found Me
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love the way you shift points of view so seamlessly, while still keeping it third person! This is going to be interesting!

I haven't read Dimes, so I don't know where this is heading. I can handle angst so long as there's a Happily Ever After ending.
3diamonds chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Just spent the afternoon with this. Thanks for the lovely story! I love stories set abroad.
DurtyNelly chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
"You know…" Jake called from the other side of the room and she turned to face him. "If you do leave me, you'll never find anyone else. No one will want a divorcee who may never be able to have children." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. "Just face it Bella, this is about as good as it's going to get. And you think Charlie will welcome you back with open arms? He loves me. Besides, you wouldn't want to turn out like him right?"

AH, HELL NO! I didn't like Jake before this, but now I wanna put his balls in a meat grinder and watch him scream!

Btw ... I don't read Romance. I was telling myself that through the whole first 10 chapters. "What the hell ... I don't read Romance ... so, why can't I stop reading this story?" LOL.

You, my dear, are good if you can get a gore hound to enjoy fluffy angst. Just sayin'
lovingrobpatz chapter 24 . 10/30/2011
Awesome ending to this amazing story. All the angst and all the suffering, you don't know how many times I wanted to kick Bella or how many times I had to put the story down because I was so upset with the situation. Edward was so sweet and caring. One of the best Edward's around. Thank you so much for sharing this lil gem with us. I'm glad that I read it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 24 . 9/10/2011
beautifull story so emotional brought tears to my glad they got their happy ending and their dream of havin of a baby together.
sarahlouise80 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
go bella get him chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
wow that was so emotional brought tears to my eyes
jamebo3179 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
I really loved this story and these characters so much! Is there going to be a sequel?
SudieMac chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Oh God yes that was wonderful. Mmmmm Edward singing - lucky girl.
SudieMac chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow! Great beginning. I found the rec for this story on . and I am so glad that I did. I immediately set this up as a favorite and will be anxiously following your story. You may not have the life experiences but you write so perfectly of their first meeting.
ACRG chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
i think i fell a little more in love with this story bc im obsessed with taylor swift! so great song for the intro! but really this is a great story and i cant wait for their relationship to progress! (:
ACRG chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
so im loving this story. i love it more bc you included some grey's! (:
marigold123 chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
Finally, hopefully a HEA for these two! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
They worked it out...through Jacob's lies, the press and they are better and stronger for it...and pregnant! Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
I thought the ending was perfect. All the feeling they both had over Edward's tour...Bella trying to find the perfect apartment...just all the pain and angst they've been through while apart...made this a sweet reunion.
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »