Reviews for You Found Me
marigold123 chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
Finally, hopefully a HEA for these two! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
They worked it out...through Jacob's lies, the press and they are better and stronger for it...and pregnant! Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
I thought the ending was perfect. All the feeling they both had over Edward's tour...Bella trying to find the perfect apartment...just all the pain and angst they've been through while apart...made this a sweet reunion.
marigold123 chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
It won't be easy...but I do have hope for them too.
marigold123 chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
I loved the letters and the CD's and how they made Edward happy and made him think. He talked to his parents and they know he cares.
marigold123 chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Yay! Jake got his! Bella and her dad had a good talk. I hope she's on her way back to Edward.
marigold123 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Finally she tells Jake she's done...will she go through with it? Dr Cullen was so kind, especially since she's basically broken his son. I hope that Bella can do what Carlisle asks. At least she will be with Rose and Em.
marigold123 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Poor Bella...the road back to recovery sent her right back to the hospital. Maybe the accident and her epiphany will finally set her free from Jake.
marigold123 chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
I hope that Charlotte gets Bella to connect those dots. I am glad Bella is going to see the 'shrink' even if Jake said no.
marigold123 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Bella does need therapy...I am glad she's going. Edward needs to quit wallowing. His heart may be broken...but he can't destroy himself over this.
marigold123 chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
I think I'm on repeat here...Bella get a backbone...sigh! She is acting like every other married person having an affair. She just won't break it off. She can't ask Edward to tell her to quit Jake...she needs to do it herself.
marigold123 chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
Yeah...I am getting a bit irritated with Bella. I understand her conflict...but does she see really what she's doing to everyone? Edward is so emotional...stalking her house and basically begging her to come to his. I can see him losing it and it turning ugly.
marigold123 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Bella is just setting herself up for more pain...sigh. Edward is so sweet and loving...how can Bella leave that...for Jacob's need?
marigold123 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Yeah...Bella has enough guilt for 10 people. You can't blame her, though. Until Bella decides what she wants it's going to be hell for her.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
When did Jake turn into such a manipulator? He fills Bella with guilt and inadequecy. Sad. Bella does have some issues to work through.
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »