Reviews for You Found Me
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
another good chapter. I love Hudson! I can just picture him and his sweet puppy dog eyes! I also love that Bella told Jacob off. Good for her. She deserves so much better and I would bet good money that Jake's cheating his butt off on his "business trips" anyway. Jackass!
flecour chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Great story so far! )
Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Way to tell Jake off Bella.
StrawberriesandBrunettes chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
This is a really great story line! I am right now loving it! I love the plot and the way its written, unlike the other crap people write!

Good job and please continue writing great stuff like this!

Please update soon!
Rach91 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
im getting really hooked on this story too now

sounds exactly as a novel would. nice work
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really liked this and look forward to reading more
perpetually chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Great story. If you don't mind me asking this, please give 'Thirteen Bites' a go which includes lemons but if you dislike them, please try 'She's The One In Control', mainly because I'm in an annoying state of writer's block so I just need some feedback to revive me again. LOL!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I knew it! I knew that the title was based on the Fray song...hahaha! Wonderful start. I love seeing the plot of "Dimes" expanded in here and developed in great detail. I am eagerly awaiting your next update!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You write very well. I really like this story.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I love the way this story is starting out. Please keep going.
x.beautiful.x.blue.x.eyes.x chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved your one shot so much I'm glad your writting this story I really wanted to know details.. I love the start of this so far, and really it reminds me of how me and my boyfriend started to date, although I wasn't married.. can't wait to read the next chapter
lorit chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh I'm so intrigued! I'm glad you're extending it to be more than a one shot, I think you're onto something here!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77