Reviews for Pain and Consequences
Avatatofchaos chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
I like your stories that I have Read will you up date this story. And I think you should change the summary to X/A as well as X/F romantic With Cordelia thrown as well if people like the idea. A fter the man deserves every thing he could get.
American Soldier chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Will you please resume this story?

AS
KColl2003 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Yes, Faith was the real Slayer. The Spirit passed from Buffy to Kendra to Faith.

Plus, Faith might have made mistakes, but she never turned a blind eye to a vampire's muderous rampage.

Good recounting of the stupidity of keeping the murderous (but very hot, so of course wonderful) Spike alive.
WBH21C chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
OUTSTANDING! So glad to see more of this one!
WBH21C chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
So very well done!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
CH1

Great first chapter. It's got a good hook.

CH2

Major self esteem issues.

CH3

The curses was a nice twist. I figure we'll discover

Xander was already suffering from the family curse.

It'd fit his life.

CH4

Good chapter.

CH5

"I think we broke him."

LOL! Great chapter.

CH6

Good chapter, but it needs some editing.
mfkngst chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
nice to see that Xander has atleast two loyal friends. i just hope Anya stays that way after she notices the closness between Faith and Xander.
mfkngst chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Yeah faith loves him! I loved seeing Xander put Buffy in her place, and that he finally opened up to everyone. He will feel better for it. hopefully
mfkngst chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
On the show, Faith only really emotionally shared herself to three people, maybe four. The mayor, angel, Buffy to some small( very small) degree, and Xander. So I am glad that you have Xander going to get her, because I think something like this would have happened. She opened up to angel, and I think at the moment she would have opened up to Xander too. So I am glad to get a chance to see how that works out.
heatherjwood chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
Xanders Life:

Hot blonde

Hot redhead

Hot tall rich type brunette

Hot short sexy type brunette

Big hulk guy ready to protect him

Father figure who 'loves' him

Good job

Good apartment

All this for a guy who was so worried about his future? Lucky bastard.
RTds9 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Ok I want more of this!I loved every damn bit of it.I love how ungrateful Buffy is losing all her allies.I also would like to see more of F/X and lets get more Oz in the all around damn good job!
ms8309 chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
hello I have just read your fiction: Pain and Consequences I have noticed that it was a long time since u updated it.. and I'm wonderign if u have given up on it? I hope not cause I like it alot.. I really hope that u do something of that A/F/X situation D
Darklight chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
great fic, more chapters coming?
Schiavona chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
This is a great story, I've really liked the way you have taken these five chapters. I really hope that you will continue to add to this story as I most interested in seeing where your ideas for this AU are headed.

Again this is a great story and it is being added to my Favorite Stories list.

Thanks

Chris Patton
Wheeljack chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Great story... I really liked this. I'm working on a little Xander/Faith tale myself at the moment and it was interesting to see another perspective. I like that you tell Buffy and Willow's pig-headedness as it is. I love the idea of Xander becoming Faith's watcher also. And I really loved the scene where Xander hands it to Buffy over her selfishness. One question, though... When are you going to finish it?