Reviews for The Child No One Saw
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Nice story so far. I hope you update again soon!
Question: Why does Harry refer to Hermione as Maria in this chapter? Was that a fake name they came up with temporarily (for Petunia)?
Side note: In the past chapter, when Harry was first brought to the orphanage, it was dated as July 17 1996; in this chapter, however, the first orphanage passage is dated as June 18th and the second one as June 30th of the same year. I think you meant for it to be July still? Also, if it is meant to be July, then the first orphanage excerpt (when they're playing videogames)...is it meant to be the same day as the last chapter or is it the following day?
I'm a little confused on the dates, sorry~ So if you could clarify, that would be great. That aside, I find this story to be enjoyable.
-AnT
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Very Interesting
jspgnh1234 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
awesome story...to bad you never continued... :(
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
what will happen next
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Update Needed
poisinrose chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
absolutely lovely! im serious I love this so far though the timeline was a bit jumpy and confised me a bit.
history chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! Will you update this story ?
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Awww, poor Harry. I do hope you write more soon.
soratanaka chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Please don't abandon this story?
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Um... this is kinda disturbing. But very interesting.
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
someone chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I really want to know how these two story lines come together. Please update soon. :)
Blissa chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Please continue this story, it's fabulous!
someone chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I really want to see where this goes. Why did Hogwarts close? What happened to Hermione? And his other friends? I can't imagin them not comming to help if they know he is in foster care. Do they think he went somewhere else safe? and why isn't he contacting them now?
Raen-Shadoe chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Wow, this is one of the most original stories I've read so far. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. Have a wonderful Halloween weekend.

Raen